Why become a member? ×

Post your pedal board - Basschat style!!

dudewheresmybass

5 hours ago, franzbassist said:

I picked the clips up on eBay here (small and medium sizes).  I was concerned that the adhesive wouldn't be strong enough but they've been rock solid

Thx for the link, I’ve ordered small and medium too! All I need now is a tiny short MIDI cable and the rebuild can begin. Again. 

3 minutes ago, MarshallBTB said:

Really enjoying this set up at the moment. Can't make my mind up about going down the midi switcher on the stomp or getting another drive / boost pedal... or both...20201202_164525.thumb.jpg.10e6494f49ba7c4bf3bb332ea3453bcd.jpg

Wow - very nice! Particulalry envious over the Cali, and i really want to try the russian as well as had a hankering for one for a while.  

22 hours ago, Al Krow said:

Nice board! Interested that you have both the C4 and Spectrum?

I bought the Spectrum first and then the C4. When I get everything programmed on the Morningstar MIDI controller i might skip the Spectrum but there wasn't time for that. And I kind of like the possibility to switch in say an envelope filter to a C4 sound without having to program 2 different presets on the C4. This gives me a little more ad-hoc possibilities so I might keep it this way. (Re)building the board is great fun however so next week who knows? :) 

• Like 1