Why become a member? ×

Post your pedal board - Basschat style!!

dudewheresmybass

42 minutes ago, GazWills said:

lots of bass whammy pedals on some of these boards! I picked one up today, good lord it's awesome!! having so much fun and coming up with so many riffs and ideas... annoyingly it means a bigger pedalboard on the horizon...

Reissuing that thing was probably the smartest move Digitech have made in a good while, loads of people have bought one! (I'm included in the ranks, naturally) And I agree, it's an idea powerhouse, so many cool sounds 😁

I spent all my life without needing a pedal board. At Christmas i got a PT Nano+, and now I’m on my second board this year. 

This one is pretty much going to stay as it is though. This collection of pedals offers me all i need. I may swap ther Qstrip out for my Zoom 60D at soem point, but only when I’m bored. 

D0E717EC-149E-4404-B45B-DA795D56B2AF.thumb.jpeg.4e6288f597d995fb04eb1b1043266d1b.jpeg1180645D-0A31-4123-B1D6-E307A0F0B164.thumb.jpeg.d58750bdb97a51673947702a0b0f677e.jpeg

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, dave_bass5 said:

...This one is pretty much going to stay as it is though. This collection of pedals offers me all i need. I may swap ther Qstrip out for my Zoom 60D at soem point, but only when I’m bored. 

Who is "dave_bass 5" who has taken the BC identity of the pedal churner we so fondly once knew?! 😂

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Al Krow said:

Who is "dave_bass 5" who has taken the BC identity of the pedal churner we so fondly once knew?! 😂

Haha, he was kidnapped and replaced by a man on a quest. 

To think, this all started when i got the Cali, who’d have thought it would end up like this. 

The current “main”

Bass > Temple Audio pedalboard side input > Keeley Compressor Pro > Helix Hx > side output > Mesa amps

The Hx also acts as the control centre for the other pedsls, loop 1 “Synths” has the Future Impact and COG T65 in the chain and loop 2 “Dirt and Grit” has the Bearfoot BBO and the Darkglass Duality.

I find the B7K emulation to be very close to the original so I no longer have one on the board.

C4543AA8-4B1E-4956-BD1E-48211787B447.jpeg

8CB3B0D9-5C2A-493F-A8D1-14340B603267.jpeg

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, HazBeen said:

The current “main”

Bass > Temple Audio pedalboard side input > Keeley Compressor Pro > Helix Hx > side output > Mesa amps

The Hx also acts as the control centre for the other pedsls, loop 1 “Synths” has the Future Impact and COG T65 in the chain and loop 2 “Dirt and Grit” has the Bearfoot BBO and the Darkglass Duality.

I find the B7K emulation to be very close to the original so I no longer have one on the board.

C4543AA8-4B1E-4956-BD1E-48211787B447.jpeg

8CB3B0D9-5C2A-493F-A8D1-14340B603267.jpeg

oh god thats a winner for me!

Updated board, now with added whammy :)

IMG_1014.jpg

I've always hated using bigger pedaltrain boards, having to use pedals on the back row. But the PT booster really does the job, makes such a big difference:

IMG_1016.jpg

Edited by GazWills
  • Like 2

On 09/06/2018 at 09:42, vbance said:

pboard.jpg

Neat!

And anyone with a Chase Bliss pedal on their board deserves a 'like' (not least on the grounds that it probably cost as much the rest of my board put together 😁)

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, lee650 said:

Hi Ordep

What do you use the Spark boost for? Is it to give the other pedals a bit more signal? I ask because im thinking of getting one 😁

I use to to boost the clean signal a bit for solo’s and to add input gain to my OD. 

something like this:

Excuse the bad playing. 😛

Edited by ordep

Potentially a really good thought. I'd just need to check whether it would then be too big for the case! The midi hub doesn't "need" to be on the board but it's just very convenient to have it connected up ready to usb to my computer for software editing of the two SA pedals. 

1 hour ago, dannybuoy said:

Get some taller feet on that board and put the power supply and MIDI hub underneath! What do you use the hub for anyhow? I just used mine as an expensive dongle to make the Manta work with my Dunlop mini expression pedal.

This...