Why become a member? ×

Post your pedal board - Basschat style!!

dudewheresmybass

[quote name='BassManKev' post='14939' date='Jun 10 2007, 08:46 AM']i know i know, dont worry its next on my list[/quote]

You'll be a very happy person when you get a new amp, it'll be a total revelation!

Nice to see another metal zone user too.

[quote name='matt_citizenbass' post='16116' date='Jun 12 2007, 11:28 AM']THATS MY LOOPER ON YOUR BOARD![/quote]

[quote name='Ant' post='16378' date='Jun 12 2007, 05:58 PM']i thought i recognised that looper hehe.[/quote]

:)

[quote name='BassManKev' post='16579' date='Jun 12 2007, 10:49 PM']i will i will i will, il sell my dog or somethin :huh:[/quote]

What condition is it in? I may be interested :)

Interesting wah-thingy you've got there Joe. I call it a wah-thing simply becuase I don't know what it is!

[quote name='Waldo' post='16993' date='Jun 13 2007, 04:13 PM']What condition is it in? I may be interested :)

Interesting wah-thingy you've got there Joe. I call it a wah-thing simply becuase I don't know what it is![/quote]

MSD Earthquake thingy i think.

Got a Russian Big Muff for the place of the Little Big Muff... Do EHX pedals' sound still differ a lot between the units like with the old models? I once bought a Russian Big Muff and I returned it coz it sounded so muddy you couldn't distinguish the notes if u played a little faster, and it was so bassy the wah didn't do anything to it. This one sounds completely different! Lots of clarity! But I think it has a little less gain than the other one too... As for the Little Big Muff, my brother in law bought one and it sounded amazing, the one I bought, I struggled to get a good sound off it... I thought the days of dodgy quality control at EHX were long gone...?

[quote name='1976fenderhead' post='17307' date='Jun 14 2007, 12:38 AM']Got a Russian Big Muff for the place of the Little Big Muff... Do EHX pedals' sound still differ a lot between the units like with the old models? I once bought a Russian Big Muff and I returned it coz it sounded so muddy you couldn't distinguish the notes if u played a little faster, and it was so bassy the wah didn't do anything to it. This one sounds completely different! Lots of clarity! But I think it has a little less gain than the other one too... As for the Little Big Muff, my brother in law bought one and it sounded amazing, the one I bought, I struggled to get a good sound off it... I thought the days of dodgy quality control at EHX were long gone...?[/quote]

I've read that the difference in sound between similar models can be attributed to the tolerance of (some of) the components ie caps values can be +/-20% of the stated values

[quote name='BassManKev' post='21628' date='Jun 21 2007, 10:20 PM']update

i got over the hiss problem with the odb-3, coz i actually like the overdrive it gives, so ye its on the board[/quote]

Hi Kev,

I notice all the gain settings on my pedal are set to 11 :) Are you sure you are not a lead guitarist really :huh:

regards

Dave at DHA

lol im actually gettin a really great compressed sounding fuzz tone out of the pedal, settings have changed a bit since that pic was taken, now both gains are at maax, level is about 12 o clock, but iv got the boost activated, sounds great! amazed out how versatile it is

Hey this is my first post here on bass chat, i thought i would share my board with you.

Technically there is no board, but it is coming the post tomorrow morning so here it is:

The signal chain is easy Bass > FM4 > Muff'n > DD6 > Small Stone > Rocktron Big Crush Compressor > Roctron Deep Blue Chorus > Amp.

• Like 1