Why become a member? ×

Post your pedal board - Basschat style!!

dudewheresmybass

[quote name='teamcoy' timestamp='1362324161' post='1998346']
Have had a look, yes, you can with pre recorded loops but not on the fly loops. It is completely seemless too, quite clever how it works actually, can select loop 2 to play while loop 1 is playing, it will then start immediately after loop 1 ends. If you were recording loop 1, once you had finished and triggered playback, you can then select a pre-recorded loop which will start at the end of the loop cycle.

There may be a way to do it with live loops, but with the noodle I just had, I couldn't see it.

Hope this helps. Nice board too, good luck squeezing the DH pedal on.
[/quote]

Hey Matt,

Thanks a lot - that's REALLY helpful :)

Likin your very tone-conscious board btw!!

Guest teamcoy

No worries, glad to have been of help.

I'm fighting with three guitarists, tone is my only hope. Hehe.

[quote name='Ashwood1985' timestamp='1362518447' post='2000788']

Hey Matt,

Thanks a lot - that's REALLY helpful :)

Likin your very tone-conscious board btw!!
[/quote]

So you have the oc3 as 'always on'!?

Controversial!! ;)

What's your bass(es) and rig? I should think that if a rig sounds thin the answer would be to assess the rig before chucking in an always on lower octave? Hey whatever works for you dude! Sounds a bit c'raazzzyyy to me tho!

Since I've got my Eden set up I've worried a lot less about tone from the board :-D

[quote name='tonyquipment' timestamp='1362649309' post='2002584']
Noooo octave down!

I only use the octave for the low end... Turn that off and the bass sounds thin and whispy lol

I do turn the octave off when I have to do intro or strumming as it gets confused and sounds all manky..
[/quote]

well you've got your octave down pedal going into the mixer, then the clean out of that goes into your dirt. If you ran that into the pitchbox for octave up it might be a massive sound!

Yeah the pitch box sounds a bit mucky on pitch shift mode. The detune mode is really good though. I'm running through a 3/4 precision cheap copy but it plays lovely! :) 60w combo through headphones( I live in a flat with children either side of me)

Would be interesting to try it out on a massive high powered rig. I think I would probably blow the doors off LOL

I'm waiting for a chorus to stick on the end of the OD then my life is complete I think! Noo more marketplace !!!

My wallet bleeds. Constantly.

I just got another drive pedal so it's time for an update then I reckon!

The signal path is as follows:

Stageclix Jack > Aguilar TLC > Ashdown Lomenzo Hyperdrive > Sansamp PBDDI > Marshall Jackhammer > Zoom B3

All of the drive pedals have pretty low/medium gain settings so are very usable together or on their own. The 2nd preset on the Sansamp is horribly clanky when I want to go stupid... And if I need fuzz I use a Bass Muff on the B3 with some reverb :gas:

it's an awesome fuzz :)

i dunno, I've had lots of phasers, octaves and filters before, but just don't EVER seem to use them in my bands... may try a chorus for the gap, I've never really had one on my board before but have used them quite a lot in the studio over the years...