Why become a member? ×

Post your pedal board - Basschat style!!

dudewheresmybass

Had a trip down to GAK yesterday and couldn't resist a Pedaltrain mini at a bargain price.

[IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/1125v08.jpg[/IMG]

Really basic board, just wanted to have a tuner, pre-amp to use in case the CTM100 fails, and a slot that I can swap pedals between. I can imagine I'll normally use a chorus or some sort of modulation there :)

Hi,

Here is my bass pedal board.

Polytune 2 mini noir -> Way Huge Pork Loin -> MXR Bass Blowtorch -> MXR Analog Chorus -> MXR bass preamp.

With this setup I can take dry clean signals out from the Bass Blowtorch and the analog depending on which is being used. This is great from recording as I get use both the wet and dry signals.

I've had quite a major overhaul (again) to my set up. I now have it as

bass - > BSW -> Behringer pitchshifter - > zoom b3 - > Dr J Sparrow -> Ls2. This is all with the FX out of the BSW running seperately into the ls2. This means that at any time I can have any effect running but the octaver (and occasional synth bits) from the BSW is always clean and non-effected. The yamaha pedal is just tap delay from the b3.

All in a nice new case bought from a fellow bass chatter!

Really need to swap that behringer for a boss one.

• 2 weeks later...

Old set up :

New set up :

Certainly smaller! I do miss the BDPG though for super subby bass, although that could be the combo with the all valve LB30...

What's next? I'm on the search for a preamp pedal that can give me the sound and feel of the little bastard and if I can't find something I may just try to get another LB! The avalon U5 I'm using right now sounds great but the valve sound and feel is addictive!

[quote name='onehappybunny' timestamp='1419353144' post='2639079']
Posting my first ever pedal board... well, it will be after a couple of Christmas presents... therefore it's a virtual board at the moment (thanks to www.pedalboardplanner.com)

Not currently in a band so really looking forward to practicing with the Beat Buddy and Ditto x2 looper :-)
[/quote]

looks a tight fit!! bought myself a ditto x2 last week but not really had much of a chance to try it out, looking forward to though!

Here is my Mini board, a PedalTrain Mini with the PedalTrain Volto, chargable power supply, underneath. It can run a whole rour hour gig night with ordinary 9 Volt pedals. I tried it with my Eventide H9 once and one time with the Line 6 Relay G50, but that was too much to ask for. Don't do...! Anywa, this is how it looks today...

[IMG]http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd169/bassmayhem/Mini_zps89019cf6.jpg[/IMG]
If the battery goes dry it is possible to play while loading. (Through a USB cable, use the telephone charger if yo forget the original at home...)

Here's my first attempt. I can't be arsed with plugging all the little leads in every time I gig so consequently never really used pedals. Just picked up a wireless unit though which gets used all the time so decided to try and get a bit more organised. Father Xmas got me a Charlie's Pedalboard and I spent thus afternoon setting everything up. Just got to pick up a long lead to run from the EBS to the Ashdown to tidy things up and I'm done.

[URL=http://s1271.photobucket.com/user/mudpup1/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-12/IMG_20141228_232218.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1271.photobucket.com/albums/jj640/mudpup1/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-12/IMG_20141228_232218.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Edited by Mudpup

New to Basschat and thought I'd show my main pedalboard. I've gone through a lot of stuff like probably most of us, but sort of settled on this. For now. It's probably been like this longer than any of my previous boards at least :)

A Voodoo Labs PP Digital resides underneath and the whole board nests in a Mono PB1 Club bag - the best purchase I've ever made I think. Makes the old Pedaltrain bag look like paper grocery bag...

I am in the process of making a smaller pedalboard for "grab and go" and recordings, a PT Nano that will likely hold a EWS Trilogic 2, Multicomp, Barbershop clone and a tuner. Will show that later :) !

My latest board utilising my new c9 pedal.
I'm sending the organ sounds to pa, using the separate outs from the pedals to an a/b/y pedal, and then to the boss ab2 (I discovered I was getting clean sound to pa when the effect was switched off, so the ab box with an empty b channel effectively mutes the organ signal before the mooer di.

[IMG]http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w262/dudewheresmybass/c9bf19250d9af0c0f245f0f6df3656e9.jpg[/IMG]

Edited by dudewheresmybass