Why become a member? ×

Post your pedal board - Basschat style!!

dudewheresmybass

[quote name='Jus Lukin' timestamp='1402483738' post='2473944']

That's an interesting board, too. Home made, or can you buy those somewhere?
[/quote]

It's the large Gator G tour board. Amazing board. Only wish there was space under it for cabling but apart from that a very solid piece of kit

Edited by DanEly

Audition coming up next week, time to assemble a board once more from the various pedals and cables adorning my floor!

Might go for the PT Mini with the wah off to the side, or might try and mount the wah to the PT Jr for extra pedalage.

[quote name='DanEly' timestamp='1402245944' post='2471302']
[url="https://flic.kr/p/nSeLaf"][/url]

American Loopers 8ch click less programmable looper

TU3 > OC2 > Sputnik > Micro Synth > Duality > B7K > Tone Hammer

Nearly happy, I'd love a [size=4][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Iron Ether Xerograph Deluxe and Subterranea/Frantabit [/font][/color][/size]
[/quote]

Nice board! What do you make of the Duality? That's next on my wish list. :)

[quote name='Jus Lukin' timestamp='1402486686' post='2474002']
Ah, thanks! And off to Google I go...
[/quote]

Any time :)

[quote name='Thor' timestamp='1402494912' post='2474115']
Nice board! What do you make of the Duality? That's next on my wish list. :)
[/quote]

Thank you! Brilliant, very modern, different sounding fuzz. I love the way it breaks up. It certainly slays it's way though the mix when I kick it in!

Newly put together board. Just about squeezed it all on there without having to turn the tuner sideways! The MXR pair are sideways on purpose as they are used for self oscillation spaceship noises with the knobs being tweaked by my left foot. G-Lab Bass Wowee Wah will be added first in line off-board if I feel like bringing it along too!

[quote name='Sibob' timestamp='1401118834' post='2460234']
Used this over the weekend for a festival show:

Fromel modded Boss CE-2B -> Blakemore Deus Ex Machina -> DOD FX-10 Bi-Fet Pre -> Boss OC-2 -> Boss TU-2

Si
[/quote]

Hi Si,

How does that DOD Bi-Fet sound like? I have seen that Juan Alderete loves his lately and takes it on tour with Deltron3030 and Big Sir.

Cheers.

VT Bass is new and new tuner...

[attachment=165328:IMG_0526.JPG]

Trying my best to settle again, the Broke Dick Peanut Gallery almost made it back on the board this evening but after a bit of playing around I think I prefer the 'clank' of the VT.

Been mighty tempted by a Dark Driving recently though... And a Blower Box...

Urgh.

[quote name='cheddatom' timestamp='1403868906' post='2487250']
what is that weird thing with sliders? Not seen one before
[/quote]

EHX POG: [url="http://www.ehx.com/products/pog"]http://www.ehx.com/products/pog[/url]

Edited by dannybuoy

My board in its latest incarnation.

Brimstone replaced the B3K, Proton replaced the MXR. Bass Whammy added for more tonal carnage.

[URL=http://s87.photobucket.com/user/welcometombh/media/imagejpg2_zpsa8f546bc.jpg.html][IMG]http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k147/welcometombh/imagejpg2_zpsa8f546bc.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Edited by HazBeen

Guest FretNoMore

Cool, another Bassdrive user. You don't see this overdrive on too many boards, I only recently bought one and it's great.

Edited by FretNoMore

Very nice board! Empress anyone?

Mine seems to change a few times a year, although I am getting to the point where every pedal I have on there is the best pedal out there for me, so only small tweaks nowadays.

Yeah to the Bassdrive, mine is pretty much always on for some extra bite. Prefer it over the EBS and DHA's I had before.

[quote name='FretNoMore' timestamp='1404306264' post='2491365']
Here's my current configuration, it will stay like this at least fir this summer's gigs. :)

[/quote]

Guest FretNoMore

The Bassdrive has quickly become an almost-always-on pedal for me, it adds a grittiness without being obviously distorted, just what I want to make the sound "less nice" so to speak.