Why become a member? ×

Post your pedal board - Basschat style!!

dudewheresmybass

It's been a while since I've used it but if I recal the EP2 allows more than the full sweep of the knob. As there would be part of the sweep which goes beyond the frequency range of your bass signal and so does nothing. To avoid having the last 10% of the swell do nothing I rolled back the pot a little.

That does depend on where you set the minimum cutoff too on the pedal though - the higher that I set the more of the pedals swell becomes unused. I guess it's a case of suit to suit your style. I always want toe down to be different to 'not quite toe down'.

Edited by pantherairsoft

[quote name='pantherairsoft' timestamp='1369762951' post='2092492']
Been a while since I posted a few pics.

The HUGE board has been stripped and is currently acting as a coffee table in the studio. I have a new live electronica project on the go (live bass & electronics as a 2-piece) and this is my much reduced set up that I'm using for it...

Bass ->
TC Polytune Mini ->
* (GigRig QuarterMaster 4 Input) *
COG Effects Custom Meat Grinder Fuzz ->
Subdecay Prometheus ->
Eventide PitchFactor (with EB VP Jr) ->
Moogerfooger Low Pass Filter (with MP-201) ->
* (GigRig QuarterMaster 4 Output) *
TC Nova Delay iB Mod - >
Amp

All housed in a Diago Showman (other than the delay) and powered by a GigRig Modeular Power Supply. There is a MIDI Splitter in the top corner too which delivers a MIDI Clock from the electronics to sync the LFO's of my MP-201 and crazy effects in the Eventide.

Sounds HUGE!!!

Shep
[/quote]
Repping the subdecay I see! Great stuff!

[size=4]Latest incarnation, I took the Pearl OD-05 off. It's lovely, creamy overdrive is wonderfull, just not very thrash-metal. MXR m82 punches right through though! It's awesome! Very tweakable to taste and situation.[/size]

[quote name='plunkrock' timestamp='1370786872' post='2105487']
Got my pedaltrain nano, just a simple setup :)

[attachment=136559:2013-06-09 14.27.53.jpg]
[/quote]

More info required - I'm guessing the 2 effects are fuzzrocious (grey stache & ?)?

Not so tiny board....... I am almost completely happy. Just need to sell the Rodenberg OD/Boost and get a separate OD and Boost pedal due to the parallel loop and will probably sell the Awesome sounding Beast and blender pedal and buy a smaller and other Muff based Fuzz with blend, only to save space really.

[URL=http://s87.photobucket.com/user/welcometombh/media/image_zpse1e958d4.jpg.html][IMG]http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k147/welcometombh/image_zpse1e958d4.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Cheers mate, it gives me all gain/ dirt stages I need and the chorus/filter/ octaver just add to the tonal palette. Thanks for the PM too, will give it some thought, nice eye candy on the site :)

[quote name='TG Flatline' timestamp='1371216703' post='2111314']
^ Great board dude, very tidy!
[/quote]

[quote name='pantherairsoft' timestamp='1369762951' post='2092492']
The HUGE board has been stripped and is currently acting as a coffee table in the studio. I have a new live electronica project on the go (live bass & electronics as a 2-piece) and this is my much reduced set up that I'm using for it...

Shep
[/quote]

I posted this setup a while back and mentioned the new live project... we we did the 1st show. It was a roaring success so we decided to mix and master our favourite bits of the jams leading up to that show. All the music is improvised, the songs are made up on the spot using a set of drum loops and synths so every time we play they sound totally different. After some mix and EQ work, this is what that board sounds like in action...

[url="http://bitnormalrecords.bandcamp.com/album/aphotic-love-feel"]KADE - aphotic love feel[/url]

[IMG]http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h44/pantherairsoft/KADEaphotic1_zps6e06b1d2.jpg[/IMG]

Edited by pantherairsoft

[size=4][font=Arial, sans-serif]My bass/electric mandolin board. Slightly distressed that I can't fit any more on, mais c'est la vie.[/font][/size]

[attachment=137778:DSC02723.JPG]

[size=4][font=Arial, sans-serif]In order of signal chain:[/font][/size]
[size=4][font=Arial, sans-serif]Korg Pitchblack > Boss DS-1 > EHX Bass Micro Synth > EHX Ravish > Bright Onions 5 Looper > Boss LMB-3 > Earthbound Audio Beast > Behringer US600 > Boss CEB-3 > DOD FX72 > DOD FX30B > Boss FV500-L > Boss DD-7 > Bright Onions Tap Tempo > Mooer ShimVerb > Boss PS-2[/font][/size].
[size=4][font=Arial, sans-serif]Powered by Voodoo PP2+ & 24v adapter (for the poorly named ''Micro'' Synth, about as micro as my arse), hooked up with George L soldered cables.[/font][/size]
[size=4][font=Arial, sans-serif](Poor old PS-2 won't fit on; sometimes I hate the laws of physics).[/font][/size]

And for when the nights draw in...
[attachment=137779:DSC02735.JPG]