Why become a member? ×

Post your pedal board - Basschat style!!

dudewheresmybass

12 hours ago, Naigewron said:

Darkglass for dirt and DI, HX Stomp for everything else. Flexible and compact, which is what I'm always striving for.

1176652556_2022-05-1822_03_52.thumb.jpg.376a37dba9075a97ab1a846cbc31f590.jpg

How is the Boss wireless?  I’ve heard good and bad about them, but quite fancy going wireless. 

8 hours ago, garyt said:

How is the Boss wireless?  I’ve heard good and bad about them, but quite fancy going wireless. 

I haven't had any issues with it, apart from one thing: When I tried having the TC Electronic Wiretap on my board, the WL-50 crapped out because of the interference from the Wiretap bluetooth transmitter.

Other than that, zero complaints. I've used it on stage with any number of potential interference problems (stage lights, other wireless systems, etc), and it's never had any problems.

I had the Line6 G10 before, which was also perfectly fine, but it was difficult to power on a pedalboard (it uses USB power). The G10S fixes that problem, and is probably as good as the G10, but I chose the WL-50 because it has an additional 1/4" input. So if the system ever craps out for any reason, I can plug a regular cable into the input of the WL-50 and keep playing.

Edited by Naigewron
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, N64Lover said:

How do you like the Midi Baby 3? I am thinking of getting one.

It's great. Really easy to program through the web editor, and does everything I need it to do. The details of the editor can be slightly confusing at first, but once you get it you can do anything you want. The key for me was 

I've set it up pretty simple. The two side buttons move up and down through my presets, and the raised middle button instantly sends me to my main preset (where I spend 90% of my time). A long press on the middle button brings up the HX Stomp tuner.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, 0175westwood29 said:

A938F60F-3921-40C6-BB02-7A8BAE00D1FB.thumb.jpeg.61a9f9ba1bc10623f65084d172c1e727.jpeg

need to pick if I want a fuzz or a expression pedal for the sy-200 in the space 

Bless yers. I realise that space permits only fuzz or expression, but of course regardless the correct / only permitted answer here is “both”.

Fuzz because dur. And with those pedals you’d be daft NOT to add expression.

Nice board!!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, 0175westwood29 said:

1C8FF9EE-3237-493A-8A16-3687772A19D3.thumb.jpeg.fdd07bad6205c48b9b77bfb6d02851b4.jpegC9D557FF-D151-4FE7-A7F9-1853B36971C2.thumb.jpeg.facc349dd8d70511f8219188864e1593.jpeg

switched things around already 

but have started the bottom layer of audio, also have a morning star ML5 on the way to make selecting between the sy200, when the sun explodes and brom a bit easier 

Nice to see another Schmidt Array! Nice board

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Has anyone got any examples of the Rockboard tres 3.0 and 3.1? Trying to visualise my board with a little extra room to grow and inspiration would be super handy.

Currently just a TC poly tuner, GT-1000 core currently with a ME Super 800 plus preamp on its way followed by a compressor (hyper luminal or cali76) and possibly a couple of drives in the near future (when I can afford it). Then probably a DI or something.

I really like how modularity of the Rockboard and the I/O options like the mod v1