Why become a member? ×

Post your pedal board - Basschat style!!

dudewheresmybass

On 17/07/2020 at 17:11, walshy said:

Updated board for the upcoming gigs! Can’t wait to get back out there. New Ashdown rig and this board should see me through for a few years. !!! 😂 

Will whoever has kidnapped our @walshy and stolen his BC log in details, please release him asap, otherwise international gear prices are going to plummet...

• Haha 1

still waiting for some cables, but here is my lockdown board. The Future compact and Proton will be on the HX’s fx loop.

Tuner-Octabvre-Pork n Pickle-Stomp-(fx loop)-Future Compact-Proton-(loop return)-Becos-Noble

B9C36753-22AB-45C2-AFEC-C435F5B01609.jpeg

Edited by ordep
  • Like 6

6 hours ago, ordep said:

still waiting for some cables, but here is my lockdown board. The Future compact and Proton will be on the HX’s fx loop.

Tuner-Octabvre-Pork n Pickle-Stomp-(fx loop)-Future Compact-Proton-Becos-Noble

Oh that is a tasty board! Whats that in the middle in the top row?

Edited by GisserD

11 minutes ago, ordep said:

Thanks, its a 3LeafAudio Proton. 🙂

We seem to have similar tastes 😀 - I've recently got the 2020 Proton, which I'm really liking, and a Helix (HX) and Becos (Stella) too. Although I suspect I'll never afford a Noble and have to make do and mend with a VT Bass DI!

Is that a PT Metro 24 you've got them loaded on and what are you using for power?

19 minutes ago, lee650 said:

What's the reason painting out the graphics on the 3 leaf pedals? Custom job? 😁

To make it black of course!!!! 

And I'd do the same. Look at that thing! The whole guard is sexy as hell. In a kinky latex kinda way 😏 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ordep said:

Saw this on Instagram earlier. Love the “none more black” look!

Really need to try some of the 3leaf stuff...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Al Krow said:

We seem to have similar tastes 😀 - I've recently got the 2020 Proton, which I'm really liking, and a Helix (HX) and Becos (Stella) too. Although I suspect I'll never afford a Noble and have to make do and mend with a VT Bass DI!

Is that a PT Metro 24 you've got them loaded on and what are you using for power?

yes its a Metro 24. Planning to use a Diago 3000Mah psu/Gigrig isolator+distributor plus some joyo isolators I got if needed. 

I got this on order to power the Noble and Diago with one Kettle lead.

59C01300-B8AA-4FA9-BA9D-6777C5DDAC54.jpeg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lee650 said:

What's the reason painting out the graphics on the 3 leaf pedals? Custom job? 😁

Just to make it match to the rest of the board really. Imagine it still being white and all. 😄

The Proton is just covered with sticker. 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, ordep said:

yes its a Metro 24. Planning to use a Diago 3000Mah psu/Gigrig isolator+distributor plus some joyo isolators I got if needed. 

I got this on order to power the Noble and Diago with one Kettle lead.

59C01300-B8AA-4FA9-BA9D-6777C5DDAC54.jpeg

Tidy solution!

On 07/08/2020 at 12:44, ordep said:

I do fancy one of those pork & pickles! How do you like it?

18 minutes ago, lee650 said:

I do fancy one of those pork & pickles! How do you like it?

I really like it for what it can do. I use to run a VMT plus B3K combo, and I prefer the pork loin to the VMT. The B3K I can somehow emulate on the Helix so I didnt miss it. Plus I have the russian muff with blend from the P&P so that is a win. 

What I am actually trying to see is if I can modify the Pork and Pickle to convert the toggle switch to an external footswitch so I can switch between the OD and Fuzz mid song. 🙂

Edited by ordep

On 29/07/2020 at 23:14, Jonathan Bee said:

what a beast!!!! Any sounds clips? 🙂 

An extremely rough phone clip I accidently recorded - some silly textural guitar stuff I was messing about with trying to find sounds that work through an amp. The phone clip is actually useful cos you can hear the guitar acoustically too. 

20200809_012404.m4a

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, bobbass4k said:

An extremely rough phone clip I accidently recorded - some silly textural guitar stuff I was messing about with trying to find sounds that work through an amp. The phone clip is actually useful cos you can hear the guitar acoustically too. 

20200809_012404.m4a 1.09 MB · 4 downloads

Very trippy... from early morning bird song to the afore mentioned space whale song! 

IMG_20200813_191918.thumb.jpg.401067c8029829c5e12f40da433438e1.jpg

Needs pedals fixing, and a cable tidy but there it is. 

R to L = in to out. 

Joyo OJ - always on dirt and tone 

TPM - loop 1 = California Drive set up filthy but blended with the clean signal. 

TPM - loop 2 = Boss LS2 blended with clean signal. 

Boss LS2 - B loop = Ricochet dry + octave down, or 5th up. 

Boss LS2 - A loop = XVI octave up + clean + a smidgen of octave down 

GEQ - as and if needed. 

B1 Four - individual stomps Phaser, Flanger, Chorus Auto Wah, HPF (always on). 

Midi controller - select FI patches

FI - all sorts from weird noises to filthy funk.