Why become a member? ×

Post your pedal board - Basschat style!!

dudewheresmybass

Finally finished. Although.. I still have to fix something else for powering the Radial Bassbone. It works on 15V and the only way to power it I have now is a HUGE adapter. Curse you, Radial... Still, it sounds good.

The Memory Boy might be replaced with something analog with tap tempo. But that seems to be quite an expensive thing to find, so this will do for now ;)

[quote name='BassAgent' timestamp='1437646346' post='2827775']
Finally finished. Although.. I still have to fix something else for powering the Radial Bassbone. It works on 15V and the only way to power it I have now is a HUGE adapter. Curse you, Radial... Still, it sounds good.

The Memory Boy might be replaced with something analog with tap tempo. But that seems to be quite an expensive thing to find, so this will do for now ;)
[/quote]

GigRig Supa Nova

[quote name='GazWills' timestamp='1437596710' post='2827510']
finally picked me up a pedaltrain metro 24... loving the board, though not too sure about the soft case, doesn't have the side-pocket the old mini-board bag had <_<

[/quote]

Was looking to pick up one of these boards. Liking the extra bit of room over the mini but lack of pocket a bit pants

Edited by sk8

[quote name='BassAgent' timestamp='1437646346' post='2827775']
.. I still have to fix something else for powering the Radial Bassbone. It works on 15V and the only way to power it I have now is a HUGE adapter. Curse you, Radial... Still, it sounds good.

[/quote]

gigrig do a 9V->15V adapter, its around £55 but it does mean bye bye adapter

As of today !
Got the B3K yesterday and loving it ! its doing EXACTLY what I thought it would !
very happy :P

[URL=http://s1014.photobucket.com/user/01952danny-79/media/AsOf%2030-07-15%207%20-%20Copy.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1014.photobucket.com/albums/af266/01952danny-79/AsOf%2030-07-15%207%20-%20Copy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

So this is the board for my new project Corybantic. Being a three-piece instrumental band, I get a fair amount of sonic freedom.....within reason.
The DL-4 is just used for looping & the Dark Driving is always on:

[IMG]http://i57.tinypic.com/34ql4b7.jpg[/IMG]

Si

Latest incarnation:

[URL=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/bobbass4k/media/20150805_222710_zpstmmxngfx.jpg.html][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v502/bobbass4k/20150805_222710_zpstmmxngfx.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Temporarily bypassed while I make up more patch cables to replace a couple of long serving stalwarts that have finally retired.

[quote name='Sibob' timestamp='1438801657' post='2837565']
So this is the board for my new project Corybantic. Being a three-piece instrumental band, I get a fair amount of sonic freedom.....within reason.
The DL-4 is just used for looping & the Dark Driving is always on:

Si
[/quote]
^^^ Like a lot. How are you finding the Eterna reverb? I'm GAS'ing for the Eterna Gold, but I've only found one UK stockist (Andertons).

[quote name='Bottle' timestamp='1438861713' post='2838122']
^^^ Like a lot. How are you finding the Eterna reverb? I'm GAS'ing for the Eterna Gold, but I've only found one UK stockist (Andertons).
[/quote]

Absolutely love the Eterna, I won it in the Circuits To Cure Cancer auctions a couple of years ago and haven't looked back.
Not tried the Gold, but understand that it's just even more extreme :).

Si

[quote name='Sibob' timestamp='1438863659' post='2838155']
Absolutely love the Eterna, I won it in the Circuits To Cure Cancer auctions a couple of years ago and haven't looked back.
Not tried the Gold, but understand that it's just even more extreme :).

Si
[/quote]
Awesome, Si

Saw the Gold reviewed on YT by Rob Chapman for Andertons and was blown away by the control-ability of the reverb section and the Octave-up 'shimmer'. Just hope my bank balance can cope with another pedal purchase at the end of the month! I've already spent a bit on pedals in the last few weeks (TC Flashback Delay, Micro POG and a Voodoo Labs pedal power pack, plus Pedal Train goodies)

Anyhoo, hope to catch up at the SE Bash next month if you're going

[quote name='Bottle' timestamp='1438865233' post='2838180']
Awesome, Si

Saw the Gold reviewed on YT by Rob Chapman for Andertons and was blown away by the control-ability of the reverb section and the Octave-up 'shimmer'. Just hope my bank balance can cope with another pedal purchase at the end of the month! I've already spent a bit on pedals in the last few weeks (TC Flashback Delay, Micro POG and a Voodoo Labs pedal power pack, plus Pedal Train goodies)

Anyhoo, hope to catch up at the SE Bash next month if you're going
[/quote]

I should be there yes, look forward to catching up :)

Si

so redid the board! i seem to like big pedals! im considering going stereo so the moog clusterflux goes out in stereo into the dd-7, also the littel gap on the end is just big enough to squeeze the ep-3 expression pedal aswell

[URL=http://s245.photobucket.com/user/0175westwood29/media/11822697_10155956613370565_463443802972822354_n.jpg.html][IMG]http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg72/0175westwood29/11822697_10155956613370565_463443802972822354_n.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[quote name='Sibob' timestamp='1438870120' post='2838259']
I should be there yes, look forward to catching up :)

Si
[/quote]
Cool

BTW how does the Eterna stack up against the ED Organizer as I've heard both but I'm unsure if they do the same sort of thing?

[quote name='Bottle' timestamp='1438891230' post='2838515']

Cool

BTW how does the Eterna stack up against the ED Organizer as I've heard both but I'm unsure if they do the same sort of thing?
[/quote]

They don't do the same thing, although the shimmer reverb essentially sounds like the tails are pitched up. The Eterna is reverb and the Organizer is a -/+ pitch pedal with changeable lag (so the processed sound can trail your initial note a bit). They are actually my favourite combo of pedals ever, they sound so good together for sound-scapy goodness.

Si

[quote name='Sibob' timestamp='1438903040' post='2838645']
They don't do the same thing, although the shimmer reverb essentially sounds like the tails are pitched up. The Eterna is reverb and the Organizer is a -/+ pitch pedal with changeable lag (so the processed sound can trail your initial note a bit). They are actually my favourite combo of pedals ever, they sound so good together for sound-scapy goodness.

Si
[/quote]
Oh goodness, my bank balance won't cope with an Eterna [i]and[/i] an Organizer :blink: having said that, I have Ocatve up/down courtesy of the POG so it may suffice to have just the reverb :lol:

Happy days

[quote name='Bottle' timestamp='1438948518' post='2838879']
Oh goodness, my bank balance won't cope with an Eterna [i]and[/i] an Organizer :blink: having said that, I have Ocatve up/down courtesy of the POG so it may suffice to have just the reverb :lol:

Happy days
[/quote]

Yeah you'll get some great sounds from the POG and the Eterna, however I would encourage you to save for an Organizer. The Organizer sounds a bit weird when you reduce the lag and use it like a standard octave up, the POG is much better for that. The the Oragnizer comes into its own when you introduce the +2 octave and increase the lag, dreamy with the Eterna :)

Si

[quote name='Sibob' timestamp='1438956849' post='2838975']
Yeah you'll get some great sounds from the POG and the Eterna, however I would encourage you to save for an Organizer. The Organizer sounds a bit weird when you reduce the lag and use it like a standard octave up, the POG is much better for that. The the Oragnizer comes into its own when you introduce the +2 octave and increase the lag, dreamy with the Eterna :)

Si
[/quote]
Sounds like just what I'm after. Been playing with the POG, CEB-3 and Flashback to get some really spacey ambient sounds. I like the idea of having the Organizer on the board as well. It's on my list to audition next after I get the Eterna, will have to wait for Santa maybe hehe (I've seen the Organizer on Amazon for less than £150)

[quote name='Bottle' timestamp='1439063138' post='2839769']

Sounds like just what I'm after. Been playing with the POG, CEB-3 and Flashback to get some really spacey ambient sounds. I like the idea of having the Organizer on the board as well. It's on my list to audition next after I get the Eterna, will have to wait for Santa maybe hehe (I've seen the Organizer on Amazon for less than £150)
[/quote]

I'll make a point of bringing it to Bass Bash

Si

[quote name='Sibob' timestamp='1439118359' post='2840096']
I'll make a point of bringing it to Bass Bash

Si
[/quote]
That would be fantastic!

I remember the demo you did a couple of years ago at the Herts Bash, and being impressed with the Organizer even then. At that time I didn't have a need for something like that, but I've now gotten into some ambient-y kind of effects stuff, so willing to look in to it in a bit more detail.

Cheers,
Ian