Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Now only £650!!! - USA Fender American Standard Jazz - Olympic white/tortie/rosewood
£775

Sparky Mark

Sold - Reduced to £700 or £650 without case.

[color=#222222]Here we have a 2008 American Standard Jazz in the classic and beautiful Olympic White, tortoiseshell plate and rosewood fretboard combination. Condition is excellent and comes with all the case candy including unused Fender lead, tools, polishing cloth, hanging tags, registration card and user manual in a Bass Centre branded Hiscox case (or a Protection Racket 7051 case if you prefer) with key which offers the bass the best protection of any case; you can even stand on them!!.[/color]

[color=#222222]Being a 2008 the build quality and finish are superb. Weight 9.5 lbs.[/color]

[color=#222222]£700 or £650 without case collected from Hertford.[/color]

[color=#222222]Thanks for looking.[/color]

Edited by Sparky Mark

• 4 weeks later...

[quote name='Grangur' timestamp='1470927425' post='3109401']
Can I have this with the case, but without the strings :crazy:

Nice bass. Have a bump on me for a cool bass at a bargain price.
[/quote]

Thanks Grangur, did you want it without rounds or flats?

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Frank.

It is indeed the perfect jazz in perfect condition. The photos don't do it justice making it look whiter than it is. It's actually a beautiful light cream colour.

If anyone wants good quality pictures please PM me your email address and I will send you some.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Maz,

The original case was traded a while back. Hiscox cases are much much tougher and lighter and balance better IMO which is why I swapped over. I have tried to price this bass to sell, and to be honest if I can't sell at this price will be happy to keep it and put something else on the block. I have a matching Precision that might have to go.

• 2 weeks later...