Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Embra

Embra

• 3 months later...

I now have a beautiful G&L SB-2 thanks to Embra. Apart from my dithering it was a totally smooth transaction (what I mean is that I had to wait for my other half to digest and accept that here I was, buying yet another bass). Personal delivery of the bass to an agreed meeting point was an unexpected bonus. Top marks for a helpful, honest seller.

• 1 month later...

I took delivery of James' RMI Basswitch IQ earlier this afternoon, and couldn't be happier with my new purchase! The goods were dispatched very quickly, and arrived extremely well-packed and in superb condition, with all accessories present and correct. Communication with James was fast and friendly, and the deal was smooth from start to finish... exactly as it should be.

Another great Basschatter- deal with confidence people! :)

• 3 weeks later...

Expressed interest in James' MXR M81 yesterday and his package duly arrived at my entrance this very morning! Probably the quickest Basschat delivery ever, and from the other end of the country, too. :)

Thanks James, absolutely top service. The M81 is a fantastic little pre and I'm very pleased with it.

• 4 weeks later...

A flawless transaction with super fast shipping updates and probably the most impressive packing skills I have ever seen - and I thought I was thorough! :) I think this parcel could have been swam from China and thrown from an aircraft, it'd still have been safe.

A++++

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

I bought James’s Future Impact on Saturday. He posted it within about an hour of my paying him and it duly arrived as expected. It was well-packed (and hence survived the heavy-handed treatment it received in transit) and works as it should. Clear, prompt and friendly communication throughout and a pleasure to deal with. I’d have no hesitations in recommending James to others or in dealing with him again.

Many thanks!

• 3 months later...

I bought James Tech21 Q-Strip: if anything it was in newer than mint condition, with excellent packaging and arrived next morning! A perfect transaction for which James kept me updated throughout - highest recommendation from me :)

• 7 months later...

Recently acquired a lovely G&L from James that arrived beautifully packed almost the next day.  James couldn't have been more helpful.  Completely top BC banana, the kind of bloke that makes this place what it is.

Thanks very much.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Bought a USA G&L JB-2 fretless from James which arrived today and is as described and perfect in every way for me. 
Fantastic instrument which plays wonderfully. 

the whole transaction was painless and James was a great guy to deal with. Very helpful and got it to me bang on time for my days off work. 

If you’re buying, selling or trading with James then do so with the utmost confidence. 

many thanks James 

Keir

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Just received a pedal from James and it was a perfect transaction from start to finish - fast and friendly comms, it was securely packed up and ready to post minutes after I'd paid and tracking details were passed on minutes later. Cheers James :drinks:

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...