Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Karlfer

Gunsfreddy2003

• 2 weeks later...

Bought the Sterling a couple of posts up from Karl a few days ago.

Really great guy and fantastic to deal with - he kept me up to date with what was going on, and did everything when he said he would. He posted the bass really quickly and packed it very well. Everything was as described and having a great time with the bass so far.

Would definitely buy from him again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Another hassle free purchase from Karl, although the weather could have been better today 😂.

Many thanks Karl, great cab, great communication and a top fella. Until the next time 😉.

All the best

Just bought a crackin black/black/maple - what else - US Precision from Karl. Great comms throughout, and a great bass, deal with confidence. I`m sure given our many transactions to date that this one`s unlikely to be the last between us.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Karl's latest victim! Only took him 9 years to finally get me haha. 

Traded a Fender Mex Geddy Lee Jazz Bass in sunburst and a Gibson SG bass in Fireburst Satin for a Yamaha Billy Sheehan Attitude LTD 2 (25th anniversary). 

Initially sorted through Facebook sales page (I missed the advert on here!) but all went extremely well with Karl making a drive to me to trade basses, which was really appreciated and I'd have loved to spend more time with Karl to pick his brains on basses and gear but timing was off this time.

Maybe next time Karl ;)

All the best for now and enjoy the basses. 

BSB

• 1 month later...

Perfect gent that he is, just drove over to pick up a bass from me.  The usual stress free transaction.

I feel duty bound to buy something from you but the ones I want seem to sell before I see them.  Must try harder.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Just got home after purchasing Karl’s 74 Jazz.

lovely experience which I would do again in a heartbeat. I felt incredibly welcomed by Him and was given time and space to make my mind up. The honest answer is I could have walked out of there with the bass after 5 minutes, but it was a joy to stay a while longer to enjoy some good company and a relaxed chat about all things Bass, the M6, toilet flush handles and the benefits of shipping with UPS.

Karl, it was a pleasure. Best of luck for the future. 

Just bought Karl's '87 Jazz Special.

Great guy to deal with! We didn't meet, as I live in Ireland, but he was very accommodating in all arrangements, from packing the bass to managing the collection. Absolutely hassle free. Bass was exactly as described and it was extremely well packaged, which was always my main concern when buying from the UK..  We had a lot of messages back and forth and Karl was always very prompt with replies. Top man! Would thoroughly recommend him.   

Love the bass, Karl. Wish you all the best. Thanks,!