Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Karlfer

Gunsfreddy2003

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just liberated a Jazz AVRI FSR from chez Karl, and, as always, had a seamless and professional transaction. Karl is a pleasure to deal with, his sale items are always exactly as described, and for regular shoppers like me, he really needs to introduce a loyalty card scheme! 😎

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Part-chopped a bass with Karl today in our first deal in quite a while. Seamless as usual with the only difference being an A1 services meetup instead of our usual old haunts on the M62.

Many thanks Karl and cheers for the natter.

All the best.

Edited by Deedee
Yet another typo....

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I bought the Daphne blue Precision bass from Karl , it was without doubt one of the easiest and smoothest transactions to do as he's a top bloke, the bass was actually better than it looked and in fabulous condition. well packed for delivery and I would not hesitate to deal again, he's a great asset to this wonderful community.

Thanks Karl 

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just traded basses with Karl and I have to say this man is a perfect bloke to deal with!  The bass is ace and so is Karl, you could say that they are both fantastic Geezers!

Cheers my friend no doubt that we will deal again 👍😁😉

Graham

• 4 months later...

The posts above precede the expectation of meeting Karl when buying his (my!) Elite Precision. He's just a top gentleman, super quick communications, information, responsiveness and accommodating in meeting halfway to my favour. Can't recommend him enough!! Have a good one Karl and thanks again!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Just acquired a beautiful bass from the ever delightful Karl.  We have a regular bass meeting, can go either way, pretty much inked in to our diaries every couple of years.  This time it was for me to give Karl funds to recklessly spend on gear.

Deal in confidence folks one of the very best on here.

• 2 months later...