Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Karlfer

Gunsfreddy2003

MB1.
..."No Trouble Here!"
Absolute Star!
(Nice to put a face to a name after many moons!)
Karl popped round with an amp for a possible purchase by myself!
Very Honest chap (can't be bribed with doughnuts or biscuits!....DOH!)
Had a brew a bit of a laugh and a great chat about all things bass!
No pressure sale and a pleasure to buy from
Buy Sell and Trade with Confidence
Genuinely Recommended!
Many Thanks
Martin.

Bought a Mark Bass amp from Karl - a five-star, fur-lined, top-drawer transaction. A really nice, friendly fellow, great comms all though (and we put the world to rights a bit, too) - dispatched immediately, arrived beautifully packaged in a perfectly decent lap top bag! I look forward to an opportunity to deal with Karl again as it has been an absolute pleasure. :)

• 1 month later...

Met up with Karl to swap my cabs for his Musicman Bongo today. Deal went really smoothly with excellent friendly communications. Never thought trading with someone from more than 200 miles away could be so simple. Great guy, enjoy the Bergantinos Karl.

• 3 weeks later...

Bought an amp off Karl - a gent as always.
Patiently waited for me to get my ducks in a row for the handover.
Will make more time for a chinwag next time Karl - as currently continuing my daily criss crossing of East Lancashire.

• 1 month later...

Just received a really nice Road Worn Jazz from Karl. The whole transaction was perfect. No hassles or dramas just straight forward from start to finish. Excellent comms, excellent bass, nice one Karl !

To top it all Karl is from the Land of The Prince Bishops, we even went to the same primary school, how cool is that !

Cheers Karl (Can't find the Smileys but you can have 5 from me)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just received a PJ from Karl & to say I'm delighted is an understatement :)

Easy peasy lemon squeezy - everything top notch, über quick & as straight-forward as a straight thing - plus as has been mentioned previously, I'd say it was under described!

BUY WITH CONFIDENCE - unless you're selling a Hot Rod - then SELL WITH CONFIDENCE!

Cheers Karl :biggrin:

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]As if Karl needed any more positive feedback...just completed a simple (barring the driving) trade with him - gentleman, scholar and bastion* of the NWOBHM.. [/font][/size]

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Cheers Pal.[/font][/size]

[size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]* I hope this means what I think it means...hang on and I'll check...err: [color=#6A6A6A][b]Bastion[/b][/color][color=#545454] definition, Fortification. a projecting portion of a rampart or fortification that forms an irregular pentagon attached at the base to the main work[/color][/font][/size]

[color=#545454][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif] [/font][/color][color=#545454][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif] [/font][/color][size=4][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#545454]Yeah, that'll do... ;) :)[/color][/font][/size]

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Have just completed an amp trade with Karl, what can I say that others haven't?
Really nice guy, item as described, we met up and had a great chat(in the freezing cold) hope to deal again.
Thanks Karl

Just bought Karl's wonderful RW Precision. Just as described and plays very well indeed. He even brought it round to mine! The fastest deal in the North West. Lovely chap and a pleasure to deal with. Have no reservations. Thanks again Karl.

Cheers

Dunc

Karl is a Basschat legend, and given how much gear we both go through I'm amazed it's taken us so long to do a deal!

Anyway, he bought a pair of TKS cabs off me and was a pleasure to deal with all the way. Great comms and quick payment. I recommend him most highly.

Cheers Karl :)

Edited by walbassist

• 4 weeks later...

I recently bought a bass from Karl, and I can't speak highly enough. Helpful and informative throughout, and packing was superb.

He even posted off an allen key under separate cover - above & beyond I'd say.

I am a very happy boy.

Merci beaucoup Karl.

• 3 weeks later...

Agreed a bass swap deal with Karl for his USA Jazz. Good comms throughout, he moved the half way meet closer to where I live due to a commitment I had, a thoroughly good guy and a delight to sit and exchange bass stories with in a salubrious motorway service station. Oh, and the bass? Firkin' wonderful!!! Many thanks Karl, it was a pure pleasure, sir.

• 2 weeks later...

I've just received a wireless system bought from Karl recently. Posted Tuesday afternoon, delivered (to a remote spot in France..!) on Thursday morning, perfectly packed and complete, as new, plus extra cable connector. Superb outfit, superb sale, with superb communications between us. Thanks, Karl, for the confidence shown; much appreciated. For those reading hoping to learn something about this lad as a Seller, I'd say that he's right up there at the top for serious, pleasant deals. I'll have no hesitation buying from him in the future and recommending him as a Good Egg. There is no higher praise. :i-m_so_happy:

Edited by Dad3353

• 3 weeks later...

Met Karl tonight delivered my now tecamp puma 500 and braved the dreaded m6 @ rush hour
Deal with Karl with confidence people he's a top bloke and knows what he's talking about
Roll band rehearsal I'm gonna melt the guitarist face off
Cheers Karl , nice meeting you

• 2 weeks later...

Alright here's how it goes. If Karl lists a bass for sale, it's going to be exactly as he describes it - well priced, well looked-after - and the deal is going to go down with no hassle at all.

He offered me the chance to try out a bass for as long as I liked, through a very decent rig with absolutely no pressure from him to buy; he just let me get on with my thing, and make up my mind over a coffee and some *exemplary* biscuits :-P
I bought the bass, and had a thoroughly great time talking to Karl about all sorts.

Karl's a top bloke, and I would encourage anyone reading this before a possible deal to just get in touch with him, and sort the thing out. You won't regret it!

• 2 weeks later...

Just done a couple more deals with Karl: Traded my 44-01 for his Sandberg Electra and I purchased his Markbass TTE 500. As always, great to deal with, great communication and we talked all things bass for far too long! You can't go wrong in dealing with Karl! Thanks again.

• 2 weeks later...

Just bought Karl's Tecamp Puma 900. The whole transaction was silky smooth and Karl has been an absolute pleasure to deal with. Not only was the amp packed well and delivered promptly, he was kind enough to put the item on hold for several days whilst I tried to free up the cash to make the purchase. As well as offering advice and answering any questions I had about the amp. A thoroughly nice guy and highly recommended.

I'd forgotten to post here, but given Karl's feedback posts fly by as fast as the whole For Sale forum, I thought I'd step in at this point.

Another (yeah, I'm nearly as bad as he is) happy transaction with the Wigan Wonder*.

* Not necessarily a good thing, as in "I wonder what that is?" :D

Bought Karl's very lovely white Lakland 44-64. Karl is master of packaging - nearly as good as I am! :lol: Very, very smooth deal - Karl has been the model seller as always and communications were second to none. Delivery, ETA and tracking information were supplied so I was able to play 'check the tracking' - Basschat's favourite pastime... ;) Karl is a pillar of this forum and I would have no hesitation in dealing with him again. :)