Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Karlfer

Gunsfreddy2003

Just traded with Karl for a 62 AVRI Jazz Bass for his original Glaub which I purchased off him about a year a go after a casual Conversation when handing a pick guard over recently! Again I simply can't praise this man enough! Honest and genuinely an all round good egg.
I would urge anyone to deal in the utmost confidence.

Just traded with Karl for a 62 AVRI Jazz Bass for his original Glaub which I purchased off him about a year a go after a casual Conversation when handing a pick guard over recently! Again I simply can't praise this man enough! Honest and genuinely an all round good egg.
I would urge anyone to deal in the utmost confidence.

• 3 months later...

I just bought Karls Fender '75ri Jazz Bass and can only confirm his excellent reputation! First I was rather reluctant to buy a bass from overseas, being afraid that it might get damaged during the long trip. But Karl took great care when he packed the instrument! Besides that he was most polite and forthcoming during our transaction. I can recommend anyone to buy from him, he's a great guy. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Did a deal on a Yammy with Karl.
Absolute breeze to deal with - hope to deal again.
The boy can play a bit as well.
Good luck with it Karl - hope to catch up with you at a gig soon - I've checked out your gig list and you've got gigs in some places where we have family so I may just turn up unannounced in the most unexpected place of all and surprise you............

• 2 weeks later...

Completed a trade deal yesterday with my Sadowsky MV4 for Karl's Fender AVRI '75 Jazz with absolutely no issues whatsoever.

Top bloke to deal with, constant communication throughout with the added humour element thrown in we've come to expect from Karl!!

Can safely say I'd not hesitate to deal with Karl again in the future!

Cheers,
Dougie.

Edit: Forgot to add, for the meet up, Karl also suggested he travel the lions share of the journey to do the deal......although I secretly reckon this was just to get a wee day trip to Scotland (Gretna) :lol:

Edited by lou24d53

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I bought Karl's Nate Mendel P, it was a very easy and straightforward transaction.

Karl kept me fully updated throughout, bass is [size=4]in excellent condition and very well packed.[/size]

[size=4] [/size][size=4]More than happy to deal with Karl again, thanks. :)[/size]
[size=4] [/size]

Karl is a great guy to deal with and knows his gear! Met him at Birch Services on the M62 - great comms, honest as the day is long and looks after his gear! Traded my GB Streamliner 600 for his GK MB500 and it was/mint. Deal with confidence!

My neighbours are no longer happy thanks to Karl selling me his Streamliner 600. Not a single problem, great comms all the way through & even encouraged me to think about the purchase when I tried to snap his hand off for it!

A solid recommendation from me :)

• 2 weeks later...

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]My dad has just bought me a Rickenbacker for my 18th birthday from Karl, which I am unbearably excited about. [/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]After being kindly allowed into Karl's home to test the bass, I fell in love with it and everything about it. The bass itself is in perfect condition and sounds like no bass I have ever played before, Karl obviously looks after all of his gear to an impeccable standard. After meeting Karl he went into great detail about the issue of fake Rickenbackers and what to look for in a genuine one (if we were to look elsewhere). Karl is an extremely polite and kind man, who clearly has years of experience and knowledge of bass guitars. Karl is a credit to himself and those who know him well. I cannot fault Karl on anything at all and his expertise is second to none. [/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]I would like to thank Karl for his excellent customer service and allowing me a no-strings-attached test of the bass before making a final decision and of course the bass guitar, I highly recommend Karl for his politeness and expertise. The Rickenbacker purchased from Karl is something which I shall treasure for years and years to come. I wish him all the best on his quest to acquire the Burgundy bass which he is after, he definitely deserves it. [/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]All the best Karl, [/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Liam[/font][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif] [/font]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bought a USA P from Karl yesterday which i am mega pleased with. Karl was pleasure to deal with from the start, loads of info, friendly helpful and knowledgable, great comms, well packaged. Karl thanks for everything I will take care of her :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Karl and I have engaged in a couple of deals recently that have resulted in his getting his hands on a rather lovely La Cab and my being able to put together a phenomenal bitsa Tele. In every respect Karl is an absolute pleasure to deal with and I cannot recommend him highly enough. He's a credit to the forum in every way.

Chris