Why become a member? ×

Feedback for maximumbass21

kevin_lindsay

• 1 month later...

I bought a Yamaha TRB6II from Max. He was extremely helpful throughout, and gladly answered and satisfied my seemingly endless list of questions and requests. The bass was well packaged and arrived with no problems, condition as described/photographed, and he included some goodies in the sale too. 100% recommend dealing with Max.

Cheers man! :D

• 1 month later...

I bought ken smith burner , when money arrived i send him others 70 pounds cause of the changing btween italy and england of the change euro pound.

In the same honest way i asked if it was possible to resend the bass at my cost and having back some of the money i sent him, but after few days, Max told me the money was already gone .... So if you could want a refund you have to request a "return policy" as he wrotten..... Probably i get wrong but in this world "basschat" i expect more honour by bassplayers

So in conclusion good to deal with BUT if you take something from Max ask him a Return Policy even though your money will disappear after few days

Send message if you need some info about

Edited by alzamatt

As I have already said on your feedback, I can only offer refunds on items that are faulty/damaged etc. You already told me you have played and owned other Ken Smith Burners and I provided 2 video clips so you would know exactly what the bass is before purchasing. When I bought the bass and decided it wasn't for me I sold it on myself, I did not go back to the previous seller demanding a refund. And I certainly would never think of being so abusive, such as yourself, when speaking to someone...

If anyone would like to see what really went down with this deal, message me and I will provide you with our whatsapp correspondence (where I have been accused of being poor and that I have the face of an ass and then ironically being told to grow up).

Thank you for what was going to be a smooth sale at first Albert but I think we can agree we won't be dealing with each other in future.

Good day 👍

• 4 months later...

I bought a couple of Vanderkley cabs from Max and he was extremely helpful. He arranged the cabs to be delivered which saved me a lot of time and effort. The deal went through quickly and I had the cabs within two days.
A pleasure to deal with and I can highly recommend him.

Tim E

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...