Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Fuzzrocious BDPG
£90

muppethenry

... would also part-trade from a Darkglass B7K.

Awesome dirty preamp from Fuzzrocious, no longer made. Sadly taken up residence on my studio shelf as have used the VTBass in this role more, but still a wicked pedal with a great, dark tone. Fuzzrocious are renowned for their dirt, and this is certainly NOT a clean preamp- tons of character and wide range of full on grind to just a light grit.

Glowing reviews from Sibob (nicked from 2 other posts):
[i][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]"These are discontinued now, so pick it up while you can [/font][/color] ;) - [color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Si"[/font][/color][/i]
[i][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]"Awesome pedals!! - [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Si"[/font][/color][/i]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Original Sales info:[/font][/color]
[i][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]"Our complaint with most preamps is that they are generally glorified EQs and not many have any "dirt" on tap. With that in mind, the BDPG is not your ordinary preamp...With a pregain/drive section (left knob), the user can go from a touch of drive to a full-bore doomy grind. The volume knob (middle) regulates your volume, duh. The tone knob (right) dials in your tone with a tone stack picked by me for the "best" sound. The tone section is capable of pulling dubby/reggae/no treble tones fully clockwise, nasty metal/grind tone fully counter-clockwise, and everything else in between making for one VERSATILE preamp. It even sounds great with a dirt/boost in front of it! Please note that this pedal doesn't "do clean." Also the pregain knob must be kept above noon to stay at/above unity gain."[/font][/color][/i]

[attachment=222809:IMG_1984.JPG]
[attachment=222810:IMG_1985.JPG]
[attachment=222811:IMG_1986.JPG]

Edited by muppethenry

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...