sblueplanet

Southpaw Spotted

6 hours ago, PaulWarning said:

It's also an 80s Japanese Squier which looks to have a bit of a market at the moment (you may have already noticed this of course). I don't think the price is tooooo bad to be honest. Sure perhaps a little optimistic but always good to start high and negotiate down if absolutely necessary.

On 23/03/2019 at 15:28, josh3184 said:

It's also an 80s Japanese Squier which looks to have a bit of a market at the moment (you may have already noticed this of course). I don't think the price is tooooo bad to be honest. Sure perhaps a little optimistic but always good to start high and negotiate down if absolutely necessary.

Yep, the bass In question is mine. Is also advertised elsewhere at a lower price. Haven’t got around to putting it up on here yet.

Great price! And an old one (1996 according to the serial) with a wenge neck. Nice! 

Can someone please buy the heavily discounted D'Angelico lefty acoustic bass from Guitarguitar so that I don't? Thank you. 

11 hours ago, Bonin-in-the boneyard said:

Nice I had one wasn't a fretless

Played great wouldn't mind this but maybe a bit pricey

It's in great condition but I think he's pricing it nearer an Ibanez musician than a Roadster. I can't pay 750 for it as much as I'd love to have a go on it. 

Have seen a few Fretless maple neckers of these but not without the Pickguard and never in that condition. 

Still, for me, and this is just my guess, I wouldn't pay more than 375 but I am a Yorkshireman so draw your own conclusions! 

The Roadster always came without pickguard but, as far as I know, never as a factory fretless for lefties. This is definitely a defretted RS924, the factory fretless was the RS940 and can easily be told apart from the 924 by the lack of fretlines and by tiny off-center dots instead of the regular big dots on the fingerboard. Still a very nice bass in incredibly good condition! 

• Thanks 1