Why become a member? ×

Southpaw Spotted

sblueplanet

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
11 minutes ago, PaulWarning said:

I think they're rare because of the scale length. And I think it's someone from the forum selling...

6 hours ago, PaulWarning said:

It's also an 80s Japanese Squier which looks to have a bit of a market at the moment (you may have already noticed this of course). I don't think the price is tooooo bad to be honest. Sure perhaps a little optimistic but always good to start high and negotiate down if absolutely necessary.

On 23/03/2019 at 15:28, josh3184 said:

It's also an 80s Japanese Squier which looks to have a bit of a market at the moment (you may have already noticed this of course). I don't think the price is tooooo bad to be honest. Sure perhaps a little optimistic but always good to start high and negotiate down if absolutely necessary.

Yep, the bass In question is mine. Is also advertised elsewhere at a lower price. Haven’t got around to putting it up on here yet.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
11 hours ago, Bonin-in-the boneyard said:

Nice I had one wasn't a fretless

Played great wouldn't mind this but maybe a bit pricey

It's in great condition but I think he's pricing it nearer an Ibanez musician than a Roadster. I can't pay 750 for it as much as I'd love to have a go on it. 

The Roadster always came without pickguard but, as far as I know, never as a factory fretless for lefties. This is definitely a defretted RS924, the factory fretless was the RS940 and can easily be told apart from the 924 by the lack of fretlines and by tiny off-center dots instead of the regular big dots on the fingerboard. Still a very nice bass in incredibly good condition! 

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...