Why become a member? ×

Fender Flea Signature Jazz Bass

NJE

[quote name='bagsieblue' timestamp='1468308309' post='3089928']

Good Lord - this is pushing me over the edge now.....Massive GAS for one of these!!
Need to offload some gear to chase one of these and my Markbass LM2 has just died - terrible timing!
[/quote] Come round next week Martin �� why has this bloody phone changed your name spelling 😒

Edited by karlfer

See - GuitarGuitar need to be more on the ball with things like that. They did well with my order as it obviously came straight in from Fender, quick check by them, straight to me. They shouldn't be misplacing gig bags with brand new basses...and really shouldn't be sending it without it as inside my gig bag was a very thick layer of padding that Fender seem to add for shipping.

I know it is a minor thing, but still. You should have a gig bag, handful of bass tags, and a small sealed bag with leaflets, one being about nitro finishes. Their Ghent store is new isn't it? Wonder why they've gone for that...not sure how Brexit will affect it.

Edited by Musicman20

Thanks Musicman20, I agree that they shouldn't have dropped the ball on this. Thanks for the run down on what I'm missing. As you say, it is their new store, and that's why they said the error likely happened. It was well wrapped in bubble wrap, but don't quite understand why no gig bag!

One thing that does confuse me a little - if you look at Flea's bass, it doesn't have wear where this model does, and it has wear where this model doesn't....

Edited by Kev

[quote name='Musashimonkey' timestamp='1468419394' post='3090811']
So... Easiest way to adjust the truss rod please?... (Just access, I'm used to adjusting from either the head or with plenty of heel access)
[/quote]

Just get a Cruztools Cheater Driver - http://www.cruztools.com/cheaterdriver.html

I got one to do minor adjustments on my 62 AVRI Jazz (same truss access as the Flea), but I haven't needed to take the neck off since!