Why become a member? ×

Feedback for italiancross

ash

I bought a Shergold Marathon 6 from Augusto - great communication, quick delivery - three working days from Italy! The instrument was packed securely and arrived in excellent condition. I've chased this bass for around three years so I'm very happy. Buy with confidence.

• 1 year later...

I'd been after a manual for my Steinberger Synapse bass for ages, and couldn't find one anywhere.

Augusto saw my post, took the trouble to scan his copy as a PDF, and then sent me a message with the download link...

Absolutely top man! Thanks again.

• 11 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I'm very pleased to leave a positive feedback for this gentlemen.

Just sold an instrument to Augusto and the payment was immediate, great communication and

a continued dialogue when relevant.

Augusto receives my warmest recommendations as a role model member of this forum.

Kindest Regards

Thomas P

• 9 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Do not hesitate, you can deal with Augusto, eyes closed.

The guy is nice, understanding, caring and sincere. Wish there would be more person like him. Just concluded a big sale and despite all banking and delivery issues (blame on UPS), he has always been calm, helpful and with huge understanding.

Bass was packed with great great care and even included the old discarded restored parts.

Era un gran piacere fare affari con te, Augusto.

Grazie millioni ;)

• Like 1

• 10 months later...

After much hesitation I finally commited to Augusto's very fine Sandberg California fretless (advertised here of course).

Arrived today - really well packed, fully insured and exactly as described, virtually mint.

Really very impressed with this bass - the design, build, sound and overall feel.

Augusto is very good to deal with, regular updates and very efficient in sorting shipping across the brexit border, helped by UPS.

Deal with absolute confidence, he's a credit to the BC community.

👍👍👍👍

Edited by Soledad
typos