Why become a member? ×

FS (Feeler): Barefaced Super Twin Gen 3 Cloth Grill
£650

NBGuitar

Hi guys, this is a massive feeler, I love this cab but I might have the possibility to pick up a dream rig either tomorrow or Monday, and if I do unfortunately this is going to have to go (can't afford to keep both). In that sense, I won't actually know if this is for sale until either tomorrow or Monday, but I thought I'd list it now as if I do buy the other rig I'll need the money fairly quickly, and I have a feeling this will be quite popular (mods if this isn't allowed please do let me know). I'd love to pick one up again in the future, never had such clarity, depth and volume from a cab, especially one this size and weight!

I'd say it's in mint condition, but let's say it's 9.5/10 to be safe (honestly cant see any marks at all but I have moved it a few times so there might be something tiny I'm missing). Comes with the Gen 3 Roqsolid cover (worth £90 on it's own) to keep it safe in the future too. As you can see it's the cloth grill version, which in my opinion looks incredible, and makes it a little lighter too.

Here is the worlds worst picture of what is quite possibly the worlds best cab. I'll upload more on Monday once I know if it's 100% for sale.

I'm looking for [b]£650, collection only from SW London (or possibly Bristol, or somewhere inbetween). [/b]I can deliver within a reasonable distance of London for the cost of petrol too. With the extras including shipping this would run you £1000, and there's one used on here for much more, but if I do get this other rig then I'll need the money pretty urgently, so my loss is your gain!

Offers and trade propositions are to be made by Private Message (PM...) only, such posts in an ad are systematically deleted; the offending post here is no longer visible for this reason..
Thanks in advance for your understanding and cooperation.