Why become a member? ×

ALL GONE: Tech 21 VT Bass Deluxe DI, Fuzzrocious Rat Tail (2nd Dist), DigiTech Jamman Express XT
£345

NBGuitar

[size=4][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]The gear purge continues. First up is a Tech 21 VT Bass Deluxe DI, this is effectively the VT bass pedal with 6 programmable presets, along with a DI and a output boost so it can be used as a preamp. I'd say a strong 8.5/10 condition, no velcro on base, and comes boxed with original manual etc. Looking for [b]£185 posted.[/b][/font][/size]

[size=4][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Next is is a Fuzzrocious Rat Tail with 2nd Distortion mod, which effectively gives you a second gain control and footswitch to control it. One of the best (if not the best) rat type distortions out there, and sounds great on both guitar and bass. Not 100% sure I want to sell this, but I'm not using distortion in my sound at the moment and the money could probably be better spent elsewhere. Screenprinted version, I'd say another 8.5/10 condition (just a few surface marks from gigging, nothing that effects functionality). No velcro on this one, and no original box, but will come in an Aria box which fits OK for shipping. Looking for [b]£110 posted.[/b][/font][/size]

[size=4][font=trebuchet ms,helvetica,sans-serif]Finally we've got a DigiTech Jamman Express XT looper, most people will know what this is, just a simple loop pedal, 1 knob, 1 button, but with the option to link more together for greater possibilities. This is in 9.5/10 condition I'd say, with velcro on the base and comes boxed with original manual etc. Looking for [b]£50 posted[/b].[/font][/size]

[color=#34495E][font=Lato, sans-serif][size=4][/size][/font][/color]

Edited by NBGuitar

• 2 weeks later...