Why become a member? ×

TON of Effects: Eventide, Iron Ether, EHX, etc.
£1200

AustinArto

I'm switching to software for effects from now on so I am literally selling everything that's left on my board. Which is:

Eventide H9 Core + 3-switch Aux Box: [b]£280[/b]
TC Shaker Mini: [b]£40[/b]
Subdecay Noisebox: [b]£60 *pending sale*[/b]
Bugbrand Bugcrusher Micro: [b]£80 *pending sale*[/b]

Also a Pedaltrain PT-3 with soft case: [b]£50[/b] but would have to be collected from me in York, too big to ship really.
Cioks DC-10 power supply with 8 isolated outputs, some high current, great for eliminating noise if you have a few digital pedals: [b]£120[/b]

I've also got 32 George L right-angle .155 plugs. Shall we say [b]£3.50 each[/b]?

[b]*SOLD*[/b] Iron Ether Xerograph (standard, no envelope follower): [b]£140[/b]
[b]*SOLD*[/b] Iron Ether Frantabit: [b]£160[/b]
[b]*SOLD*[/b] EHX Pitch Fork: [b]£75[/b]
[b]*SOLD*[/b] EHX Iron Lung: [b]£60[/b]
[b]*SOLD* [/b]Boss OC-2: [b]£60[/b]
[b]*SOLD*[/b] SFX Loop Logic (it's on [url="http://sfxsound.com/customshop/"]this page[/url]) - basically a better LS-2 with individually switchable channels: [b]£100[/b]
[b]*SOLD*[/b] Soundblox Hub: [b]£50[/b]

Edited by AustinArto

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Incidentally you are all fools for not taking the Shaker Mini. It's great for doing modwheel-style wobbles like Bernie Worrell. You can set it up so the footswitch is momentary, and just wibbles the pitch when you're stepping on it, and you can set the speed you want to be whatever is max or min on the knob using the toneprint software so you never lose your sweet spot. Awesome funk bass effect in a tiny box.