Why become a member? ×

Feedback For Alfie Noakes

niceguyhomer

[quote name='niceguyhomer' post='485540' date='May 12 2009, 07:29 AM']A very nice bloke who lives in a very nice part of the world. He sold me a very nice Sandberg and now my Sadowsky is getting dusty. A pleasure to deal with in every respect.[/quote]

And with the proceeds, Phil bought my DJ4 and that was an equally pleasurable experience.

Thanks for the comments guys; it was good to meet you both, and so far so good with the Lakland :) :rolleyes: :lol:

(I would like to say that I've now met about a dozen fellow BCers since joining a year ago or so, and have traded from afar with a few others, and every one has been a thorough gent - what a top class community this is, and it's a pleasure to be a part of it)

Regards,

Phil

• 1 month later...

Phil can't help living in Birmingham. Maybe he was born there - or maybe he has to live there because of his job. *Don't* hold it against him: he is a standup bloke. Sold me an excellent Ashdown ABM cab. Haggled in a very civilized way, packed it up really well, called me up to advise of progress, and was a pleasure to do business with. Thanks, Phil.

• 6 months later...

Swapped my "long" Comfort Strapps with Phil's "extra long" ones.

Top bloke, it was a pleasure to meet up. He makes great coffee and does a great line in bass chat! I found it especially rewarding as I got the chance to play his exceptionally wonderful Spector NS4 and Lakland DJ.

Cheers Phil, perhaps a beer sometime as we're near neighbours? :-)

T

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Met Phil for a seedy car park deal :lol: in Tesco, where he bought my Portaflex rig. He's a great bloke, and any potential buyer or seller can be sure of an easy transaction - I would be happy to deal again.

Nice meeting you Phil. thanks very much

• 5 months later...
  • 10 months later...

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Phil bought some lights from me. Drove over as promised and paid upfront. Had a good old bass related chinwag. Great guy to deal with, highly recommended and I can only echo the comments made in previous posts.[/font][/color]

• 1 month later...

Sold my Barefaced Super 12 to Phil.

Great communications, met up and had a coffee and a good old natter. Top BassChatter.

Deal with confidence ;-)

All the best Phil and don't forget to give me a bell if you ever need a pick up in South Yorkshire.

Cheers

• 3 months later...

Phil braved Friday night rush hour traffic for a pleasant transaction in the Travelodge car park near Oxford. Great bloke to deal with. I bought his Sandberg in immaculate condition and am chuffed to bits. Even the wife seemed pleased!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Sold an equipment gig bag to Phil.[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] [/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Prompt payment, top bloke, deal with confidence. A pleasure to do business with. :)[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Cheers Colin [/font][/color]

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

And as if Phil hasn't suffered enough he keeps coming back for more :).

An absolute pleasure to deal with as always. A true gent and a credit to the BC community.

Buy and sell to this chap with absolute confidence folks.

Cheers,

Colin

• 1 month later...

Phil answered my wanted advert and I've just taken delivery of a 'as new' boxed amp which is shaking the windows right now. Absolutely brilliant communications. I echo what Whizzy said above.