Why become a member? ×

FS Yamaha TRBX 305 Mist Green SOLD
£250

tobiewharton

Yamaha TRBX 305 in Mist Green, near mint condition. A couple of barely visible surface scratches to the back and front of the upper horn (I've attempted to picture) and a tiny nick on the headstock facing (again, pictured). A recent set-up and skim from the excellent Ged Green and new D'addario EPS 220s. I will include a nearly-new Ritter gig bag.

Spec: Scale Length 34'' (863.6mm) Neck Maple and Mahogany 5pc Fingerboard Rosewood Radius 23-5/8'' (600mm) Nut Width 43mm Body Solid Mahogany Tuners Die-cast Bridge Die-cast 18mm Pickups MHB3n (Ceramic),MHB3b (Ceramic) Controls Master Volume, Pickup Balancer, Bass, Treble and Performance EQ switch Hardware Color Black Nickel

My scales are up the shoot, so not sure on weight I'm afraid.

I really like this bass - it looks and sounds excellent in my opinion and the build quality is outstanding. Reason for sale is simply my preference for tighter string-spacing.

[b]No trades, thanks.[/b]

I'm based in Manchester and will ship for £25. Cash on collection, PayPal gift payment or bank transfer please.

Feedback: [url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/250307-feedback-for-tobiewharton/page__p__3019614__hl__tobiewharton__fromsearch__1#entry3019614"]http://basschat.co.u..._1#entry3019614[/url]

Edited by tobiewharton

Thanks guys. I genuinely agree, having been really impressed with it. I'm mostly playing a Cort fiver at the moment and whilst its compact body and 16.5mm string spacing suit me better, the quality doesn't come close to the Yamaha.

I have some more pictures to upload but the site won't let me, saying my allowance has been exceeded (it hasn't). Does anyone know a quick and easy solution for a technophobe?

Cheers,

Tobie