Why become a member? ×

Squier Precision Special Body + Aguilar preamp + Nordstrand PuPs
£400

M-Bass-M

For sale is the body to a bitsa bass that I built but never really got on with. A fair amount of investment has been made in this body, so I'm asking for [s]£400[/s] [b]£350[/b] plus shipping.

The body is from an old Squier Precision Special that has had the original paint stripped off to leave quite a nice natural wood finish.

The pickups are a Nordstrand PJ set, I think it is the set with the split hum bucking J pickup but couldn't say for sure.

The pre-amp is an Aguilar OBP3 with the following controls:[list]
[*]Stack Vol/Vol
[*]Stack Treble/Bass boost/cut
[*]Mid boost/cut with push/pull frequency (400/800Hz)
[/list]
[color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=2][size=4][b]Bass control:[/b] plus/minus 18 dB @ 40 Hz.[/size][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=2][size=4][b]Mid control:[/b] plus/minus 16 dB @ 400Hz or 800 Hz. User selectable frequency center.[/size][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=2][size=4][b]Treble control:[/b] plus/minus 16 dB @ 6.5 KHz.[/size][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=2][size=4]The pre-amps, pickups and a 9v battery box were all installed by the great people at KGB Music in Birkenhead. [/size][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=2][size=4]Given my limited ability with electrics, I'm not prepared to split this up and sell the pre-amp/body/PuPs separately. [/size][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=2][/size][/font][/color]

Edited by M-Bass-M