Why become a member? ×

Reverend justice bass

Westenra

[quote name='Funky Dunky' timestamp='1464870538' post='3063301']
They look as if they'd be bad for neck dive!
[/quote]

How do you figure that? The top strap button is beyond the 12th fret, usually that bodes well for balance.

[quote name='Happy Jack' timestamp='1464871321' post='3063314']
It's a Jazz.

http://www.premierguitar.com/articles/Reverend_Justice_and_Thundergun_Bass_Reviews?page=2
[/quote]

It's a jazz and they're sexy as hell. Just wondered why there's not much mention of them, hardly any appear on the second hand market either!

[quote name='bassix' timestamp='1465231676' post='3066355']
I played one in Glasgow, loved it. Light and nice neck if memory serves. Been looking for a secondhand model ever since! I was in looking at precisions and the guy in the shop insisted I try them!
[/quote]

Thankfully my sister lives up in Edinburgh so next time I go visit I'm most certainly make a trip to try one of them out. Good thing I'd be driving up too, wouldn't fancy taking a brand new bass on the plane!

[quote name='owen' timestamp='1465291314' post='3066751']
I used to have a Reverend Brad Houser in bug eye chrome. It has no bearing on this topic but hearing the name Reverend made me remember and it was a cool memory.
[/quote]

And IMO part of the problem with the lack of popularity of the current bass range is down to how unique and desirable the original Rumblefish basses were.

[quote name='BigRedX' timestamp='1465293182' post='3066774']

And IMO part of the problem with the lack of popularity of the current bass range is down to how unique and desirable the original Rumblefish basses were.
[/quote]

I've seen the rumblefish and it looks like it was designed by a Nickledeon artist, much prefer the newer jag style to them all.