Why become a member? ×

Tim Commerfords new bass rig.....open the biscuits, pull up a chair and wait for it :-)

Mudpup

Just in case it was missed -

"Having said all that, congrats to Alex for landing TC. That's got to be an exciting prospect"

- me.

I doff my cap for the landing of such a player. I don't know who'd be jealous - apart from another cab manufacturer?

I certainly don't care what TC is playing through and have no vested interest.

Edited by EBS_freak

[quote name='skychaserhigh' timestamp='1464732010' post='3062064']
It's also interesting that It's the more traditional type of cabs he's gone for , they would be my choice too.
[/quote]

There's nothing traditional about those cabs except for the shapes.

[quote name='discreet' timestamp='1464731565' post='3062061']
I'm fully English (well... as much as one can be) and I don't understand it, either. I think it's just jealousy, pure and simple. :)
[/quote]

Me too Mark, I don`t know if that makes us sound Anglo-Saxon, or like breakfasts...........

Congratulations to Alex in any case for getting such a high profile artist on board :)

Feelings run high on Barefaced on here for one reason or another, this isn't the place to talk about it folks, and certainly not at a personal level, so lets keep on topic please!

[quote name='discreet' timestamp='1464733418' post='3062097']

Not at all. No other 210, 410 or 810 have the same spec as the Barefaced versions. It's all on the website.
[/quote]

Ok then ...you know what I meant when I said 'more traditional' as opposed to the others in the product range...

[quote name='skychaserhigh' timestamp='1464734009' post='3062108']
...you know what I meant when I said 'more traditional' as opposed to the others in the product range...
[/quote]

They're traditional in that they're black cuboids with standard driver configurations, yes. But those drivers are unique to Barefaced as are the specs. :)

To be fair, that is one hell of a big player in the rock scene, and he is definitely a good bassist, without a doubt. I've been involved in the squabbles on here, and I've almost opted for a BF rig to prove myself wrong (and the fact it would be supported by a UK warranty with a manufacturer you can contact etc is one big part of that) but the 'cynical' side of me wasn't sure.

Well done to be fair!

Tim Commerford has always has impeccable tone. That's probably because he looks at it in an incredibly detailed way. He's notorious for getting every single detail right. I can think of other players who might be better, or who's sounds I might occasionally prefer, but I couldn't imagine a better endorsement for cabs. Well done Alex!

Hahahaa...I'm loving this thread...I can smell the burning tooth enamel from here...

Well done Alex, and a serious rig there...I'd still want a roadie to carry those heads, mind...has Timmy never heard of the advantages of Class D? :)

[quote name='Muzz' timestamp='1464774205' post='3062321']
Hahahaa...I'm loving this thread...I can smell the burning tooth enamel from here...

Well done Alex, and a serious rig there...I'd still want a roadie to carry those heads, mind...has Timmy never heard of the advantages of Class D? :)
[/quote]

Oh, Class D, just what we need added to this thread, good work Muzz :lol: