Why become a member? ×

Feedback for rhysyjob

only4

Just purchased a bassbuddy from Rhys.

Great guy to deal with, the goods came promptly, well packed and in exact condition as advertised.

I would deal with him again no problem.

Cheers

Mark

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Bought a Musicman Sub5. Great communication, fast shipping (even overseas). The bass was described as in immaculate condition, which was absolutely the case. I have bought new basses that looked more used than this one.
100% Recommended!

Edited by bassdries

• 3 weeks later...

I met Rhys at a motorway service station today to buy his Gibson Thunderbird. He had described it as being in very good condition, and he certainly wasn't wrong! Absolutely immaculate, a thing of beauty. A top rate bass from a top rate bass chatter, I can thoroughly recommend dealing with Rhys.

• 1 year later...

I bought an absolutely immaculate Old Smoothie Stingray from Rhys

Bass was exactly as described, Price was very reasonable, delivery was quick and communication was excellent. 

Its always a bit nerve racking sending a lot of money to someone in the hope they’ll send you a bass in return, but there is absolutely nothing to worry about here. 

Thank you  Rhys 🙏 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
23 hours ago, Pestie said:

I have just received an excellent Barefaced 2x10 from Rhys.  This was an excellent smooth problem free transaction.  You can trust Rhys.  😀😀😀😀😀

Make mine a double! Exactly wot he said ^^^^ :D

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Just bought a bass from Rhys who was kind enough to respond to my wanted ad. It turned up well packaged and in super quick order. First time I've bought anything since Brexit - the Irish Sea customs debacle could have put a few sellers off, but Rhys sorted all the paperwork for the courier with minimal fuss. Couldn't be more pleased with the bass and I'd definitely deal with him again. 

• 5 months later...