Why become a member? ×

Withdrawn: Fender American Deluxe Jazz Bass V 5-String Sunburst/Rosewood 2014
£1000

thebassist

[size=4]Fender American Deluxe Jazz Bass V 5-String Sunburst/Rosewood 2014

I'm hoping my 1972 Jazz Bass sells first so I can take this down but I've found something I want so I'll sell whichever one goes first.[/size]

[size=4]-----[/size][list]
[*][size=4]Body: Alder with contoured heel[/size]
[*][size=4]Finish: Gloss urethane[/size]
[*][size=4]Neck: Maple, modern "C" shape, tinted, gloss polyurethane finish[/size]
[*][size=4]Fingerboard: Rosewood[/size]
[*][size=4]Frets 21, medium-jumbo[/size]
[*][size=4]Hardware: Chrome[/size]
[*][size=4]Tuning keys: Fender lightweight vintage-style tuners[/size]
[*][size=4]Bridge: High Mass Vintage (HMV)[/size]
[*][size=4]Pickguard: 3-ply black/white/black[/size]
[*][size=4]Pickups: N3 Noiseless Pickups[/size]
[*][size=4]Pickup switching: Pan pot/blend control[/size]
[*][size=4]Controls: Master volume, pan pot (pickup selector), treble boost/cut, midrange boost/cut, bass boost/cut, active/passive mini toggle[/size]
[*][size=4]Strings: Fender NPS .045 to 0.105[/size]
[*][size=4]Case: Fender/SKB high-tech molded case[/size]
[/list]
[size=4][color=#000000][font=Arial, Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif]-----[/font][/color][/size]

[size=4][color=#000000][font=Arial, Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif]Some blurb off the internet.[/font][/color][/size]

[size=4][color=#000000][font=Arial, Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif]The 5-string Fender American Deluxe Jazz Bass V delivers the modern features that bassists demand in a sleek, familiar electric bass design. An updated preamp circuit brings deeply exhilarating active and passive tone. Powerful-yet-quiet N3 Noiseless pickups present more clean headroom, extended EQ range, and tighter low-end response. The tonal options are vast, thanks to the active/passive toggle switch and passive tone control. These amazing electronics effortlessly handle the low B string with impeccable tone and seismic power. The classic Jazz Bass block fretboard inlays and binding present the Fender American Deluxe V bass in a rightfully classy light.[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial, Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif]The bass is crafted with an alder body, a hard wood that provides clear tone, and lasting sustain. The maple neck with modern C-shape, 5-bolt neck plate, compound radius fretboard, asymmetrical neck profile, and contoured heel offer fast action, silky- smooth playability, and make the American Deluxe Jazz Bass extremely easy to play all the way up the neck. The high-mass vintage Fender bass bridge offers compressed and focused bass tone with more mid range punch. It retains the Fender articulation and sparkle, combined with vintage-style saddles to maintain a classic vibe. The combination of a steel plate with brass saddles produces the best possible Fender bass sound.[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial, Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif]Pairing up these pickups with the EQ and volume controls provides that notorious Fender Jazz Bass sound that has mystified some of the world's most prominent bassists for decades.[/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Arial, Calibri, Helvetica, sans-serif]Other features include Stealth "B" string retainer, tinted neck, rolled fingerboard edges, highly detailed nut- and fretwork, genuine bone nut, flathead screws on battery compartment (for easy changes with a coin or pick), gloss polyurethane neck finish, and a gloss urethane body finish to dress the Fender American Deluxe Jazz Bass V 5-string in ultimate style and beauty. Includes case.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]-----[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Strict trades with cash adjustment:[/font][/color][/size][list]
[*][size=4]Ken Smith.[/size]
[*][size=4]Fodera.[/size]
[*][size=4]Fender Jazz Bass Steve Bailey 6-string (fretted).[/size]
[/list]
[size=4][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]-----[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I'm based in Bournemouth, Dorset and I'd really prefer someone to pick this bass up but I will ship if necessary.[/font][/color][/size]

[url="http://s1301.photobucket.com/user/minuspilots/media/4_zpstoo8hzgj.jpg.html"][/url]
[url="http://s1301.photobucket.com/user/minuspilots/media/7_zpshhchhbjv.jpg.html"][/url]

Edited by thebassist

[quote name='Dvisions' timestamp='1463518185' post='3052069']
Ugh, they always turn up when I don't have the spare money. I have the maple/black model and its by far my favourite 5 string I've ever played.
[/quote]

I'm really hoping my '72 sells first to be honest so I can take this down. The B on this is the best I've had on a Fender.