Why become a member? ×

Fender Precision Bass 1964 - SOLD
£5900

mrbassman_de

SOLD

For sale is my Fender Precision Bass from 1964 - 100% stock with original black no-logo case and fingerrest and covers. This bass is in amazing condition for its 50+ years.

Neck date: AUG64
Serial: L43062
Pot Codes: 304-64xx
Clay Dots
4.1 kg

Selling this wonderful and fat sounding P Bass only to raise some funds for another bass I have thrown my eyes on. The bass has spent his whole life with flats I guess - frets are like new. Neck is straight and action is quite low. Very punchy - more than the other P basses I have and had. Often reminds me on Roccos sound even without his fingers. Strong output.

Unfortunately one small scratch on the upper horn plus some very tiny dents here and there but overall in excellent condition. Comes with original case which smells a bit strong but survived also in good health.

Nail holes on top all visible and lacquer clean. Solderings untouched. Pickguard only slightly shrunk and without damage. Back of the neck plate matches the surface of the underlying body area. Same with underside of neck end and neck pocket. Tuners mounted without pivots drilled into the head. Everything down to the screws looks original and clean.

One of the rare pieces for both collectors and players.

SOLD

Edited by mrbassman_de