Why become a member? ×

Pedals for sale: Source Audio Hub left...
£1045

AustinArto

Here's a bunch of pedals that came off my board and never went back on, plus a couple of things I probably shouldn't have bought. ;) Prices include postage.

[b]Source Audio Hub:[/b] £60

[b]*SOLD* Chunk Systems Octavius Squeezer:[/b] I think it's stopped reading from the SD Card slot but apart from that it's all good: £200

[i][size=3]Edit: To clarify because I've received a few PMs about it: I tried to back up my patches to an SD card last year, a few times in a row, and it didn't work, it crashed the Squeezer. It has room for 50 patches in local storage on the pedal and it has the most recent firmware* (011 if I remember correctly) so unless you want to create more than 50 patches and store some of them offline it shouldn't be an issue but bear in mind you may not have any facility to store your patches off-site.

On the positive side I have yet to come across any condition that wipes, damages, alters or renders unusable the patches in local storage, it seems local storage is very stable and recallable and your patches on the unit itself are going to be safe there. I've had the pedal for 6 years, and it was on my board for about 5 years straight.[/size][/i]

[i][size=3]It will also require a 9v max. 300mA supply. Preferably isolated. No PSU is included, no PSU ever shipped with the Octavius Squeezer.

*I doubt that any more firmware updates will be forthcoming. I emailed Richard Cartwright about it a couple of years ago and have yet to receive a reply, having chatted with him quite a lot when I first received my unit.[/size][/i]

[b]*SOLD* [/b][b] Source Audio Manta:[/b] Never really got on with this but plenty of others love it. Was a half-hearted attempt to replace the Squeezer with something MIDI-switchable but I preferred the Squeezer's envelope follower: £90

[b]*SOLD* [/b][b] Boss OC-2:[/b] Not Japanese probably, don't know what colour the label is, doesn't have the letter 'r' on it, so not one of the magical OC-2s that are worth over £100 I guess, just a normal OC-2: £60

[b]*SOLD* [/b][b]'Synth Modded' Boss OC-2:[/b] (this has had the low-pass filter cut out of the trace so it's all buzzy and square-wavey - pretty cool) £60

[b]*SOLD* [/b][b]Iron Ether Subterranea:[/b] Great little box but I have too many similar-sounding pedals. This one's in a red finish, still etched though, because Taylor had taken too many orders for the stock he had available so he made up another batch: £150

[b]*SOLD* [/b][b]DOD Meatbox Reissue:[/b] This is actually very cool and does exactly what I wanted but I can't choose anything to take off my board to put it on. Only bought a couple of weeks ago from G4M, if you want subs it gives you subs - trouser-flapping subs!: £90

Edited by AustinArto