Why become a member? ×

NCD - Barefaced One10 *REVIEW*

discreet

Holy thread ressurection, Batman!

Had an idle read through this, and saw some of Dave @obbm 's handiwork. He also made my lead for this application, except I was too dumb to remember to ask for a right-angled Speakon. D'oh...

What I did ask for, regardless, was the lowest loss cable he could fit between a Speakon and a 1/4" jack plug.

The result is this: the plug is only a little thinner than the Elf it plugs into!

20210517_155134.thumb.jpg.05636370d9e24a966e4146b030b45a0c.jpg

Quality kit, as always from Dave.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, obbm said:

I still have a few bits so could convert to right-angle Speakon if you want.

Hi Dave, no it's fine as is. It was just one of those, "I didn't know those actually existed" moments!:D

How's life back in Cornwall?

4 hours ago, Telebass said:

Hi Dave, no it's fine as is. It was just one of those, "I didn't know those actually existed" moments!:D

How's life back in Cornwall?

We spent the last year in limbo waiting to sell and move.  Since we got here we've got planning permission for an extension and internal changes so we're back in limbo again waiting for a builder to become available. Due to lockdown we've not been able to get out and about and the weather has been dreadful but hey ho lockdown is ending and the summer is coming and hopefully the temperature will rise so things are looking up. Absolutely no regrets at all. 😁

• Like 2

12 hours ago, obbm said:

We spent the last year in limbo waiting to sell and move.  Since we got here we've got planning permission for an extension and internal changes so we're back in limbo again waiting for a builder to become available. Due to lockdown we've not been able to get out and about and the weather has been dreadful but hey ho lockdown is ending and the summer is coming and hopefully the temperature will rise so things are looking up. Absolutely no regrets at all. 😁

Excellent!