Why become a member? ×

Epifani 502
£560

Hi all ,
i am selling my beloved amp,,, hopefully just to upgrade :-0.

best amp so far i have ever owned.

exellent condition and will come in a gator padded 2 unit rack bag/case.
not much else to say really .ill try upload some pics tomorrow butmyphone has decided to give up on me a month befor emy contract is due !!

peace .[attachment=218332:IMG_1334.jpg]

Wonderful clean, authoritative amp - highly versatile and very useful in the studio or on-stage. The pre in these is a thing of great beauty. A quality unit - even the machined aluminium knobs are pure class. A bargain in my view

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've not long bought a Glockenklang blue soul! Otherwise I'd be all over this. I've always wanted to try the Epifani stuff,this is a bargain and im sure it'll be snapped up 😆

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi John

Do you still have the amp for sale ? And of course would you be willing to ship it to Portugal, shipping, packaging & insurance on me obviously ?
As a ''last resort'' kind of thing, i'd be willing to grab a Ryanair or other El Cheapo airline & go there pick it up myself but…...

Thanks

Nuno

Edited by nuno1959

Hi John,

Is this still available - I'm interested also? Where are you based - I'm in East Berkshire but work in West London, and will be traveling up to Leicester for a rehearsal and gig a couple of times this week - if any of that is convenient? Many thanks either way,

Big smiles,

Andy.