Why become a member? ×

Retro Leather Jacket

kevbass

Hello, I recently accquired this but its a little too big for me so seeing if any of you lot fancy it, Its a genuine leather jacket, made by Matinee, its size medium, Its dark brown/black, but distressed to make it look very old and worn, (fans of vintage jazz basses might take a liking to it) and its a very rock'n'roll looking jacket, covered in scuffs, its quite a bit darker in real life than in the pics, its in top condition ,and still has that leather smell, really good looking jacket, would keep it if werent too big for me, looking for £30, bargain!

Edited by kevbass

From the guidelines at [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?act=SR&f=36"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?act=SR&f=36[/url]

[i]The idea is that you can post ANYTHING that you want to get rid of here on the condition that its GIVEN AWAY[/i]

I'll take it off your hands for nothing :)

I am looking for a jacket just like this, medium/large size. Cannot afford one though. I had a black one but my dad used it to make car seats for his MGBGT :huh: :huh: If you give it away, I will pay postage :) I need it to wear, and wont let me Dad get his hands on it..!! :huh:

Thanks,
Matt Denney.

[quote name='neepheid' post='30592' date='Jul 12 2007, 10:04 AM']From the guidelines at [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?act=SR&f=36"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?act=SR&f=36[/url]

[i]The idea is that you can post ANYTHING that you want to get rid of here on the condition that its GIVEN AWAY[/i]

I'll take it off your hands for nothing :huh:[/quote]

Oops! I should of read the guidelines shouldnt I? Well hows about this, if somebody gives away £30 to me, I will give away this jacket to them, and we all know that the bassist has to look the coolest in the band, :) Did I mention that this jacket will also make you play like Les Claypool?

Edited by kevbass

[quote name='overwater#1' post='30649' date='Jul 12 2007, 11:54 AM']I am looking for a jacket just like this, medium/large size. Cannot afford one though. I had a black one but my dad used it to make car seats for his MGBGT :huh: :huh: If you give it away, I will pay postage :) I need it to wear, and wont let me Dad get his hands on it..!! :huh:

Thanks,
Matt Denney.[/quote]

my dad used the cover off an old leather sofa for his seats when he recovered them... I'm surprised your dad managed to get so many covers from one leather jacket... is there something you're not telling us?

[quote name='kevbass' post='30795' date='Jul 12 2007, 04:42 PM']Oops! I should of read the guidelines shouldnt I? Well hows about this, if somebody gives away £30 to me, I will give away this jacket to them, and we all know that the bassist has to look the coolest in the band, :huh: Did I mention that this jacket will also make you play like Les Claypool?[/quote]

MB1. :)

Woah Steady! Les is a great bassist but no fashion mentor! please!

[quote name='MB1' post='34824' date='Jul 20 2007, 05:52 PM']MB1. :)

Woah Steady! Les is a great bassist but no fashion mentor! please![/quote]

Yeah but when you can play like Les you can wear what you like, how else does he get away with those hats? :huh:

[quote name='kevbass' post='34872' date='Jul 20 2007, 07:14 PM']Yeah but when you can play like Les you can wear what you like, how else does he get away with those hats? :huh:[/quote]

MB1. :)
You must mean the khaki pith helmet(dessert hat)and goggles,with khaki shorts.If only i could get away with it! maybe if i keep practicing!.

• 2 weeks later...