Why become a member? ×

*** SOLD *** Purple Chili PCB112NT
£200

For sale is my Purple Chili PCB112NT cab. I bought this from a fellow BC'er a few months ago, though then it was advertised locally on Gumtree and not on here. I've used it a few times myself in rehearsals paired with an Ampeg PF500 or a GK MB200 - it sounds great and keeps up with a reasonably loud drummer with no problem.

[url="http://s1172.photobucket.com/user/andrewjdowden/media/Purple%20Chili%20PCB112NT/2016-04-23_160742_zpsh53ogloy.jpg.html"][/url]

Some blurb from the Purple Chili web site (page no longer there, I believe):

[i]Celestion BN12 300S Neo driver[/i]
[i]300 watts RMS[/i]
[i]8 ohm [/i]
[i]40Hz - 3KhzH[/i]
[i]H 49cm - W 52cm - D 41.2cm (excluding feet)[/i]
[i]Weight 12.7kg[/i]

[i]Powder coated metal grille, Road ready metal handles, Metal protection corners, Neutrik speakon connectors, Pro 1/4" jack connectors, "Pure Look" retro styling[/i]

I'm looking for £200, and at the moment would prefer to avoid shipping. I can deliver locally in the Cardiff area, and within reason in North/East Swansea (I work in Swansea Vale) or the area close to the M4 between the two, although this would have to be on a weekday evening only. Not looking for trades at the moment.

It's in pretty good cosmetic condition - there are a couple of minor scuffs on the tolex on the top and top front edge, and a couple on the back. Also the white piping has sunk into it's recess a bit on the top. More pictures here - I've tried to show all the imperfections in the tolex: [url="http://s1172.photobucket.com/user/andrewjdowden/library/Purple%20Chili%20PCB112NT"]http://s1172.photobu...hili%20PCB112NT[/url]

The reason I'm moving this on is simply space, or rather lack of it. I'm in the process of building the first of a pair of 1x12s based on the Basschat 1x12 thread, as a result of which my gear storage area (also known as the space under the stairs) is a bit oversubscribed, to the point where one of my other cabs is currently living in the boot of my car... Hence I really need to move this on soon.

Cash on collection/delivery would be great. I have a feedback thread here, but it's pretty limited since this cab is the only transaction I've ever done with another BC'er!

Edited by Gottastopbuyinggear

[quote name='fryer' timestamp='1462208440' post='3041128']
Hi. Can you tell me the size, weight, power ?
[/quote]

Ah, that was a bit of an obvious omission! Here's what the web site used to say:

Celestion BN12 300S Neo driver
300 watts RMS
8 ohm
40Hz - 3KhzH
H 49cm - W 52cm - D 41.2cm (excluding feet)
Weight 12.7kg

Powder coated metal grille, Road ready metal handles, Metal protection corners, Neutrik speakon connectors, Pro 1/4" jack connectors, "Pure Look" retro styling