Why become a member? ×

*** SOLD*** Ernie Ball Musicman Bongo 5H *** SOLD ***
£900

mattbass6

I am selling a beautifully conditioned, gorgeous 2010 Musicman Bongo 5H in Eqyptian Smoke with 3 band EQ. The string spacing is a super comfortable 17.5mm. I bought this 6 months ago because I love them so much. It plays wonderfully, sounds huge but, it's not my Vigier. Consequently, it is just sitting in its case, feeling lonely. It's mainly been used in the house but has done 2 rehearsals and, 1 gig. It is in great condition but does come with 4 small dings that were there, when I bought it. 1 is on the tip of the headstock (a small knock), 1 is under the bridge, 1 is on the underside of the body and 1, on the top of the body. They are small knocks which I have tried to show in the pictures. You really can't see them unless you look. This bass also comes with the original hard case which is in perfect condition.

I would prefer a cash sale please. The only trades I would consider is a good conditioned Fender Precision Deluxe 5 with a maple neck and / or a Sandberg California VT5 with maple neck. I would prefer collection but will meet in a 50 mile radius of Cardiff. I will post but at the buyers expense. If you have any questions, please feel free to drop me a line and I will do all I can to help. Cheers.

Edited by mattbass6

• 1 month later...

Okie dokie it's been a while but I wasn't sure what I really wanted to do. I keep going back to my Vigier every time. The Bongo is lush but, it's now sat in it's case. I don't need a beautiful bass like this sitting around. If I need a back up, I'll buy a knock around and customise it to my tastes. Anyway, one gorgeous Bongo back on the market 🤗