Why become a member? ×

Marleaux MBass
£1600

grooveit

[size=5]For sale is my Marleaux MBass 5-string. It's a special MBass with a custom made quad-coil pickup. Sounds great (you find exactly this bass on youtube), playability is great, and it is in a very good condition with only minor signs of use which are really difficult to show in a photo.[/size]

[size=5]Comes in a Canto-gigbag. [/size]

[size=5]If there are any questions, just feel free to ask. [/size]

[size=5]New price: [/size][size=5][b][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]£1225 or 1550€[/font][/color][/b][/size]

Edited by grooveit

• 2 weeks later...

hello nice bass , where are you based in germany ? i'am french and i am based near Strasbourg i got some questions about this bass . Strings spacing at the bridge? what type of frets , and the weight of this bass
excuse my worse english
best regards

The weight of the bass is 4,1kg on y bathroom scales. The bass is well balanced, thus it is very comfortable to play. The fretwork adds to the great playability, low action without any buzz. The string spacing at the bridge is 19mm, but it is adjustable.

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=5][i][b]Final price drop[/b][/i][/size][/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]: [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=5][b]£1225 or 1550€ [size=3](plus shipment)[/size]!!![/b][/size][/font][/color]