Why become a member? ×

Trace Elliot

gary mac

[attachment=13984:musical_...ents_024.jpg][attachment=13984:musical_...ents_024.jpg][attachment=1398
2:musical_...ents_021.jpg][attachment=13981:musical_...ents_018.jpg][attachment=13980:musical_...ent
s
_017.jpg][attachment=13979:musical_...ents_016.jpg][attachment=13978:musical_...ents_012.jpg][attach
m
ent=13977:musical_...ents_010.jpg]

Trace Elliot 1215smx Combo and 2103H Cab.

The time has come for me to reluctantly part with my Trace combo and cab. This time it's not a GAS attack, but a back problem and just my general decrepit condition, that makes lifting a real problem.

I purchased the combo new from the Bass Centre, when they were situated in Wapping. I can't recall the year, but could probably find the original receipt if necessary.
The extension cab was recently purchased from another forum member (Bottomfeed).

I was always pleased with the combo, but adding the additional cab created exactly the sound I wanted. A sound that to my ears was just right and able to really cut through the drums, keyboards and lots of guitars in the current band line up.

The combo is in absolutely perfect as new condition and is fully functioning.
It is the 12 band graphic model, with two preshapes. An input blend with a valve stage. Compression for both high and low.

I suspect there is no need to list the full spec, most of the features are hopefully visible in the photos. Feel free to contact me for more info if required though.

I still have the original instruction manual, which is very thorough in describing all the features and how to get the best from them.

The speaker cabinet is also fully functional, although slightly scruffy. No serious damage, just more worn looking, but still what I would describe as good condition. It comes with a cover, which is quite worn but does offer some protection.
It is rated at 200 watts - 8 ohms.

Both of these items are the carpeted versions.

Looking for £ 375.00 for the combo, which I think is a fair price given the condition.

and

£175.00 for the cabinet.

Would prefer collection. But willing to discuss shipping and costs, separately.

Edited by gary mac

[quote name='gary mac' post='292759' date='Sep 26 2008, 02:29 PM'][attachment=13984:musical_...ents_024.jpg][attachment=13984:musical_...ents_024.jpg][attachment=1398
2:musical_...ents_021.jpg][attachment=13981:musical_...ents_018.jpg][attachment=13980:musical_...ent
s
_017.jpg][attachment=13979:musical_...ents_016.jpg][attachment=13978:musical_...ents_012.jpg][attach
m
ent=13977:musical_...ents_010.jpg]

Trace Elliot 1215smx Combo and 2103H Cab.

The time has come for me to reluctantly part with my Trace combo and cab. This time it's not a GAS attack, but a back problem and just my general decrepit condition, that makes lifting a real problem.

I purchased the combo new from the Bass Centre, when they were situated in Wapping. I can't recall the year, but could probably find the original receipt if necessary.
The extension cab was recently purchased from another forum member (Bottomfeed).

I was always pleased with the combo, but adding the additional cab created exactly the sound I wanted. A sound that to my ears was just right and able to really cut through the drums, keyboards and lots of guitars in the current band line up.

The combo is in absolutely perfect as new condition and is fully functioning.
It is the 12 band graphic model, with two preshapes. An input blend with a valve stage. Compression for both high and low.

I suspect there is no need to list the full spec, most of the features are hopefully visible in the photos. Feel free to contact me for more info if required though.

I still have the original instruction manual, which is very thorough in describing all the features and how to get the best from them.

The speaker cabinet is also fully functional, although slightly scruffy. No serious damage, just more worn looking, but still what I would describe as good condition. It comes with a cover, which is quite worn but does offer some protection.
It is rated at 200 watts - 8 ohms.

Both of these items are the carpeted versions.

Looking for £ 375.00 for the combo, which I think is a fair price given the condition.

and

£175.00 for the cabinet.

Would prefer collection. But willing to discuss shipping and costs, separately.[/quote]

Very interested. Please give me a call on 07912353577.

Daniel