Why become a member? ×

Feedback for Julianna56

deaver

I’d love to take credit for the transaction but Alex chose to arrange everything from his end in a fashion that could make online shops look tired. :)

Absolutely no problems and great communication too. I sold my effects unit and all I had to do was ensure it was packed super safely!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Alex, bought my MM SR5, paid promptly, while buying it he also added the Wireless system I'd just advertised. Bonus! Again prompt payment, great comms and now has them both in Hungary via London. Super easy to deal with and a credit to BC. Enjoy!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Alex bought my Lakland bass - the whole experience was excellent.  Once the sale was agreed he sent the money to my bank, then  arranged his courier to collect the bass - they even brought a case to put it in.  Great communication, great to deal with - Thanks Alex!

• 1 month later...
On 11/09/2016 at 23:29, gafbass02 said:

Alex sorted out a purchase of my tbird in a most excellent and organised way :) top job.

The most successful deal ever carried out for me by Alex.

Id had all the usual time waters when I put my Messaboogie amp up for sale, Alex contacted me asked me a couple of questions said that’s fine I’ll take it, told me he would arrange a courier to pick it up and the courier would pay me on collection, and he did, with paper work

and on the day and time the collection was agreed, most trustworthy guy, fantastic commission, don’t hesitate to deal with him

thanks once again Alex

Tony Coyle