Why become a member? ×

Some graphic scores.

ambient

Just a follow up to a thread that I started a few weeks ago asking about apps to create some graphic scores for my MMus course.

I ended up downloading something called Xdraw from the app store. It's not brilliant, but it did the job.

For those that are interested, here's something that I've done.

It's in 4 parts, and is printed on clear acetate, one part per sheet. This means that the parts can be combined, and they can be orientated to suit.

[attachment=217108:unnamed-1.jpg][attachment=217109:unnamed-2.jpg][attachment=217110:unnamed.jpg]

That's not a very good composition though, I'm sorry to say.
:D :P

I'm happy you found something you could use for this. I felt that was not a given at all, as you guys were granted terribly little time for the project.
So you've handed them in, or was the final date in May?

[quote name='BassTractor' timestamp='1460754292' post='3028595']
That's not a very good composition though, I'm sorry to say.
:D :P

I'm happy you found something you could use for this. I felt that was not a given at all, as you guys were granted terribly little time for the project.
So you've handed them in, or was the final date in May?
[/quote]

I hand in on the 25th, I've just got the write up to finish for this, and for my 'normal' one :).

Just in time, then, to save time by using the very same tools that Sibelius used, as well as Grieg, Holst and Mussorgsky...

It worked for them (and my youngest brother, except that he's not, yet, famous...). No, no need to thank me. :mellow: