Why become a member? ×

Ive just hacked off my ears with a rusty bread knife.

Wonky2

It's just playing behind the beat.........and in front of it, just to the right of it, miles to left of it, around the corner, up the road and hiding behind the dustbins from it, but amazingly never actually on the beat :D

Guys, these comments have given me some proper good belly laughs.

Im sorry for luring you in, yes it is the human condition. I wanted it to stop, but i just couldnt turn it off through the intreuge of wondering if it could get any worse or if there was some wonderfull high light yet to come.
Once i realised i couldnt unhear it or calm the trauma it caused me i selfishly mislead you all through the one way turn style to audio purgatory.

Edited by Wonky2

[quote name='Mornats' timestamp='1460487354' post='3026209']

Tell me about it, I was at that one :) Faith No More and Soundgarden were class though.
[/quote]

I was there too. My memory is that GnR were pretty good that day.

Edit: Just found this, I'm not sure I dare watch it and soil my memory.
HTTPS://youtu.be/cl51Wi_sWTE

Edited by James Nada

[quote name='James Nada' timestamp='1460488682' post='3026234']
I was there too. My memory is that GnR were pretty good that day.

Edit: Just found this, I'm not sure I dare watch it and soil my memory.
[url="HTTPS://youtu.be/cl51Wi_sWTE"]HTTPS://youtu.be/cl51Wi_sWTE[/url]
[/quote]

It was a long time ago! I remember the 2 hour or so wait for them to get on stage. That sucked. I skipped through that video and yeah, despite the low quality of the vid (1992 and all that) they seem pretty decent. I was just so chuffed to see Faith No More that nothing else matched their performance until I saw FnM again last year.

Kids playing a song badly... reminds me of when I was 16 or 17 and trying to play Metallica songs after about 9 months of picking a guitar up. At least we didn't video any of our efforts which seems to be the main problem here.

This classic, however, is on a different level because they're playing it in public: [url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjeMDvCdrtc"]https://www.youtube....h?v=FjeMDvCdrtc[/url]

EDIT: OK, now I'm looking for crap covers on YouTube... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giRb50JKook

:blush:

Edited by hairychris