Why become a member? ×

A/B Box. Price reductions.
£695

ratman

I'm having a major clear out to fund some new gear. All prices include 2nd class recorded postage to the UK but I'll knock £4 off for collection from North London. The only trades I might be interested in are a B3K, Sparkle Mod, JHS Crayon and SPB-1 pick ups, otherwise it's cash deals only please.

A/B/Y BOX
This is a passive A/B/Y. Rubber feet on the bottom. No original box. [b]£15[/b].

GLX BEQ1 GRAPHIC EQUALISER. [b]SOLD[/b]
Just as good as the Boss ones and built like a tank. Great for tone shaping or as a boost. Velcro on the bottom. No original box. [b]£15[/b].

SONUUS B2M [b]SOLD[/b]
Bass to midi converter. In its original box. [b]£25[/b].

SOURCE AUDIO BEF PRO [b]SOLD[/b]
Massively versatile filter. 6 memory banks. It really is brilliant. No original box. Velcro on the bottom. No original box.
[b][url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HggWSiVgnGc"]https://www.youtube....h?v=HggWSiVgnGc[/url][/b]
[b]£90 Half the price of a new one![/b]

COG ROGUE LEADER PARALLEL LOOPER [b]SOLD[/b]
Two parallel effect loops. Clean level, wet level & phase switch for each loop. For example, you could have a clean octave or a filter in parallel with dirt, or just use the loops separately. Awesome pedal that makes switching several pedals on & off so much easier. Velcro on the bottom. No original box. [b]£70[/b].

COG GRAND TARKIN [b]SOLD[/b]
The best Muff based drive pedal I've had. All the tone and control from a COG pedal you'd expect, including the amazing Mids knob that gets you punching through the mix. This one has a custom varnish finish. Velcro on the bottom. In its original box.
[b][url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txb1rESvJOA"]https://www.youtube....h?v=txb1rESvJOA[/url][/b]
[b]£80, This is half new price, a bargain![/b]

HOT HAND 2 [b]SOLD[/b]

EHX CLONE THEORY - GOING FOR FREE.... [b]AND GONE IN 5 MINUTES![/b]
I won this in the raffle at last summers Herts Bass Bash. As it only cost me a raffle ticket I'm happy to give this away to the first person who tells me they want it. I'll post it anywhere in the UK. Rubber feet on the bottom. No original box.

PEARL OC-7 OCTAVER - [b]SOLD[/b]
A classic and apparently quite rare. Controls are: clean, -1 octave, -2 octave and +1 octave In great condition. Velcro on the bottom. No original box. £125.

BOSS LS-2 - [b]SOLD.[/b]
You all know what this does, right? Velcro on the bottom. No original box. £30.

MXR M82 ENVELOPE FILTER - [b]SOLD[/b]
Super funky envelope filter - you bet it is! Velcro on the bottom. In its original box. £75.

REBEL EFFECTS WOOLY MAMMOTH CLONE -[b] SOLD[/b]
Classic Mammoth fuzz, just not at the price of the original. A great sounding clone. Velcro on the bottom. No original box. £35.

COG TK-421-X - [b]SOLD[/b]
Another quality COG classic based on the Rat circuit. This one is a custom build - as well as the low pass filters on the wet and dry signals that come as standard, this one has an additional high pass filter on the wet signal. Loads of tone shaping available with this pedal. It does everything from subtle bite to full on nasty. It is that good. Velcro on the bottom. No original box. £85.

Edited by ratman

True bypass is only applicable where there is circuitry in the pedal that you'd want your input signal to completely avoid, isn't it? This is an A/B pedal, not an effect or an fx loop, so the wiring inside simply lets you select between the two outputs.
Yes, it could be used as a mute. If output A is going to, say, your amp. And output B is left disconnected. Then selecting B would mute the signal going to your amp.

[quote name='cammymaxwellbass' timestamp='1462207404' post='3041116']
Cool thanks for getting back to me, I'll have a think and get back to you, I may have found another way...
[/quote]
No worries.