Why become a member? ×

Feedback for LewisK1975

LewisK1975

• 3 weeks later...

Lewis is a truly genuine bloke who knows his stuff. I bought a Steve Harris P bass in Royal Blue with fitted SPB 4 from him. He chucked in new strings, set it up and added the original SPB-1. Had a nice 15 mins talk about bass gear and music. Thanks Lewis.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Lewis got in touch with the intention of replacing a East J-Retro in his Fender 75ri Jazz, a couple of PMs later - - - -

Great guy to deal with, spot on comms & instant payment, a real pleasure.

Cheerz, John

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

[quote name='ern500evo' timestamp='1476703262' post='3156376']
Just bought an EBS pedal from Lewis. Seamless transaction, item arrived in original box, with all original instructions, and very promptly too. Can highly recommend!
[/quote]

Glad to hear it got to you safely Lee, enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

[quote name='Daveyboyrooster' timestamp='1481552468' post='3193190']
Sold Lewis my Fender Road Worn Jazz bass and the whole transaction was carried out smoothly and in a timely manner. Communication was prompt and respectful throughout. Cannot recommend Lewis highly enough. Enjoy the bass my friend and I hope to deal with you again in the future. :)
[/quote]

Cheers Dave! The pleasure was all mine!

• 1 month later...

[quote name='Razor' timestamp='1485256556' post='3222462']
Met Lewis on Sunday for a trade, my jazz for his jazz.. an absolute pleasure of a deal, and a pleasant couple of hours chat over coffee to boot! A genuinely helpful and knowledgeable chap, would not hesitate to deal with him again, Paul.
[/quote]

Cheers Paul, can only echo everything you've said above, thanks again for a great deal (and apologies for my tardiness!)...

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Lewis responded to a wanted ad I put up, I paid him for the pedal yesterday at about 9.30am, by lunchtime I had a message to say the pedal was in the post. It arrived this morning well packaged and exactly as described. The perfect seller, genuinely could not have been better. Thanks mate, much appreciated.

• 4 weeks later...

Lewis, what an absolute legend this guy is. He agreed to meet me half-way between South Wales and Brighton to buy his Geddy Lee Jazz Bass (really helpful for me), prior to that, setting up the meeting was easy because he was quick to respond to enquiries, great to deal with and willing to be flexible. Great guy to deal with in person too: very knowledgeable about basses in general and good to chat to. Thanks Lewis for a very pleasant transaction!!

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...