Why become a member? ×

Need a favour from Bristol (or surrounds) Based Bassists?

Chownybass

Hi Guys

I'm trying to put together a video for our new NT-J bass. I want to get 20 bassists on 1 bass.

What I'm planning on doing is filming 20 x 30-60 second bits of improvised original noodling/slapping/funk/etc and editing it all together into a video.

I've already got a good number of volunteers to get me towards the 20 I need, but I'm running out of bassists I know. :)

Is anybody interested in helping me out? I really wouldn't monopolise too much of your time, you'd get to try out our new bass and let me know how great (or how sh*t) you think it is... I'd meet you somewhere convenient for you and bring everything I need with me.

Is anybody interested in helping?

Thanks in advance. :)

- Stephen

[quote name='Froggy' timestamp='1459446607' post='3016722']
I'm in Taunton, but only at weekends cos I work away. If you can fit that in I'd be up for it.
[/quote]

I'll be in Taunton in a few weekends time I think. I'll check my diary and see where it is and come back to you :)

Im in bristol (Downend) and happy to help if i can. I'll see if i can pull my finger out and sort a bristol bash as promised in the events section (sorry work has got in the way) and hopefully we can get a few of us in the same place at the same time. Do you have a deadline for this?