Why become a member? ×

Feedback for ChrisJaxon

KiOgon

Chris got in touch for a P/J kit to upgrade his HB, great communications & instant payment, a complete pleasure to deal with. Then before I had got round to starting a feedback thread :rolleyes: was doing a few mods to his lovely old Shergold, so another kit was soon ordered :happy:

Great guy - deal with confidence.

Cheerz, John

• 1 year later...

Chris is a proper gent and very easy to deal with, I enjoyed listening to him trying out and subsequently buying a Barefaced cab from me, and Chris was gracious enough to let me have a rip on his beautiful Yammy bass too!

Glad France was fun and that you're enjoying the cab Chris, thanks for an easy deal!

• 1 month later...

I bought a bass rig off chris. A total bargain and gear all as described. Chris went through the gear well with me and showed the settings. He's gone above and beyond and even sent links to the manuals after the sale. Great communication and a lovely gent. Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

Just bought a Yamaha 424x from Chris. Live in Spain which would put many sellers off. Not Chris, he did bang up job of dissembling and packing plus got bass in the mail super quick. Looking forward to reassembling and see how it all plays. Thanks Chris.

• 9 months later...

Picked up a Yamaha BB425X from Chris's house last week while en route to our jolly holidays. Chris is a great guy, hospitable and indulgent with me having a go through his thunderous rig. The bass? Exactly as described. Deal with confidence - thanks Chris!!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Chris is a true gent!  I couldn't recommend him highly enough!  I bought his Squire Jag short scale and collected from him before all the social distancing kicked in.  Chris, my apologies for the slow feedback, all the best!

• 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...