Dear guest,

Welcome to the biggest community for bass players in Europe. You'll find the site a great source of information and advice.

Why not sign up now and:

• Say hello - tell us about your playing, your gear and where you're from.
  • Search the database for inspiration or to find out more about your instrument
  • Upload an avatar and profile picture
  • Buy one of the thousands of items in our marketplace
  • Safely sell your items to a community of proven enthusiasts
  • Upload pictures, audio and videos
  • Buy exclusive items at discount through our shop (coming soon!)

Go on, click the button and become part of it today!

Sign in to follow this  
Fleabay85

FS/FT Pedulla Thunderbolt - 999GBP
£1290

Really nice handmade pedulla from 93'.
Comes with original case.
Vol-Blend.Tone and mid switch.
The pickups are active bartolini with custom barolini preamp.
Well balanced, light weight.

Gallery:

https://[email protected]/?

Ke_pernyo_foto_2017-04-04_-_12.41.42.png

Edited by Fleabay85

Just looking at the pictures - are all of those basses yours , or are they ones you've previously owned?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By longtimefred
      Ok, very very begrudgingly i am putting my beloved USA Ampeg SVT2 Pro up for sale, simply because i have found something equally as heavy and grunty that fits my band and me a little more than the Ampeg does at this moment in time.  (which i never  though i would hear myself say). This amp has served me well over the last few years and has never skipped a beat. It has done probably 40+ shows with me since i have had it and is a real tour grade monster. 
      It has just come out of a service from Aston Electronics in Stone (Staffs) with a new set of Tung Sol 6550 power tubes and a full check over and clean bill of health. 
      It comes with a Rhino live in flight case that is as tough as the amp itself. This thing is not light. i repeat, not light. Weighs in at about 47kg with the case. Its never been a problem for me as i tour with a van, have band mates to help load it and the biggest sound on the planet is worth carrying. 
      I will not courier this bad boy, i want the buyer to come to Stoke on Trent to pick it up from my studio so they can check it all out and be happy before going away and living a better life knowing that you now own the greatest amp of all time. Either that or can happily look at meeting within a distance. I travelled from Gloucester to Newcastle upon Tyne then back to Stoke to get this thing when i got it! 

bumf form the Ampeg website
      RMS Power Output (4 Ohms): 300-Watts 
      RMS Power Output (2 Ohms): 300-Watts 
      Preamp: Tubes (4 x 12AX7, 1 x 12AU7) 
      Driver Tubes: 1 x 12AX7, 2 x 12AU7 
      Power Amp: Tubes (6 x 6550) 
      Tone Controls: 3-Band 
      Mid Tone Control: 5-Position 
      Graphic EQ: Yes, 9-Band 
      Ultra Low/High Boosts: Yes 
      Balanced Line Out: Yes, Pre/Post (transformer) 
      Effects Loop: Yes 
      Preamp Out/Power Amp In: Yes
      Slave Out: Yes 
      Dimensions (W x H x D inches): 19 x 7.5 x 15.75
      Weight: 70 Pounds

Any other questions let me know
      Cheers
      Will 

• By waveydavy
      For sale Spector NS5-XL 5 string bass. 2001 model. Made in USA
      Excellent condition, recent refurb and high gloss refinish by Dave Wilson.
      35 inch scale. Solid quilted maple body wings. EMG pickups. John East U-Retro preamp. I don’t have the original Spector preamp, the U-retro was already fitted when I bought the bass.
      comes with a generic flight case. I bought this from Roger on the forum last year. It’s a lovely bass but it doesn’t get the use it deserves as I play 4 strings exclusively now.

I’ll get more photos ASAP. looking for £1700
    • By Apothem
      Hi folks
      I have bought this spectacular specimen from PlayBass only a couple of months ago, but I have decided to have a general clear-out / culling of the herd, reflecting the limited time I currently have for playing. Since then I have played it only really a handful of time in the bedroom, in my smoke / child / pet - free house (but not booze - free... oh, well... LOL).
      The bass is superb and really versatile, and - apart from a 0.5-0.7cm superficial blemish (a scratch not through the finish) hidden behind the upper horn - it's soooo clean and pristine, really immaculate, with still the plastic on the pickguard, on the battery cover and the instructions for the controls. Includes the newer style, sturdy Fender original hardshell case (although I have misplaced bits of the case candy, apart from what you see in the pics, sorry). Weight is 9lbs 50z / 4.25 kg. Really beautiful lacquered slim neck, with pearloid effect black blocks and black binding. Shiny, piano black alder body.
      The pics are from the original thread, I hope Edward doesn't mind. Of course the bass is still exactly as you see it here.

Here are Fender's tech specs:
      [*]Body: Alder
      [*]Neck: Maple, Modern 'C' Shape, Tinted Gloss Urethane finish
      [*]Fingerboard: Maple, 9.5" Radius (241 mm)
      [*]No. of Frets: 21 Medium Jumbo
      [*]Pickups: 2 N3 Noiseless™ Jazz Bass® Pickups
      [*]Controls:
      [*]-Master Volume, Pan Pot, 3-Band Active EQ with:
      [*]-Treble Boost/Cut: /- 10 db @ 8kHz, a shift in the cut frequency, and about a 2dB slope per octave.
      [*]-Mid Boost/Cut: 10dB, -15dB @ 500Hz, and a wide band slope.
      [*]-Bass Boost/Cut: /- 12 db @ 40 Hz, with a 4dB slope per octave.
      [*]-Active/Passive Mini-Toggle Switch
      [*]Pickup Switching: Pickup Pan Control
      [*]Bridge: HMV, High Mass Vintage, (Strings-Thru-Body or Topload)
      [*]Machine Heads: Fender® Light-Weight Vintage Style Tuners with Tapered Shafts
      [*]Hardware: Chrome
      [*]Pickguard: 3-Ply Black/White/Black
      [*]Scale Length: 34" (863.6 mm)
      [*]Width at Nut: 1.50" (38.1 mm)
      [*]Unique Features:
      [*]-New N3 Noiseless Pickups,
      [*]-Improved Electronics Resulting in Increased Headroom and Tighter Low-End Response,
      [*]-18-Volt Power Supply,
      [*]-Active/Passive Mini-Toggle Switch,
      [*]-Passive Tone Control for Passive Mode
      [*]-Stealth "A" String Retainer,
      [*]-HMV Bridge,
      [*]-Tinted Neck.
      [*]-Posiflex™ Graphite Neck Support Rods,
      [*]-5-Bolt Neck Plate,
      [*]-Contoured Heel for Easier Access to Upper Frets.
      [*]-Rolled Fingerboard Edges,
      [*]-Highly Detailed Nut and Fret Work,
      [*]-Genuine Bone Nut.
      [*]-Wide-Slot Flat Head Screws on Battery Compartment (for Easy Changes with a Coin or Pick).
      [*]-Black Pearloid (Maple Fingerboard) or White Pearloid (Rosewood Fingerboard) Block Position Inlays,
      [*]-Neck Binding,
      [*]-'70s Style Logo

Price is £995 plus £30 shipping for a mainland UK tracked and insured shipment (excl. some remote postcodes and some islands). This is almost HALF a new Elite. Payment through a bank transfer like I usually do here on BC, please. No trades, sorry.

BassChatters with an established history and reputation / feedback on the forum but living outside the UK (although in EU) may contact me, otherwise this is strictly a UK sale. The bass will also be very soon on eBay in order to appeal to the largest possible audience.

You can find my feedback at the bottom of the page.

Thanks for looking.

Claz

• By Martin_D
      Up for trade here is my American Standard P Bass in black. It’s a beatiful instrument and is in great overall condition with the odd mark/ding here or there from gigging. It comes with the original hard case also and tools etc... it also has Seymour Duncan quarter pounder pickups which sound great, but also have the original pickups which will be included and has strap locks fitted.
      I’m looking to trade this beauty a Warwick or Spector type bass, preferably with a P/J configuration or a Music Man Stingray.  
      I don’t have money to go the other way so it would need to be a straight trade. I’m looking for a bass of equal value to this. 
      I’m based in South Wales, but happy to travel a little bit for the right bass, or even meet half way. 
      PM me with what you’ve got!
      Thanks
      Martin

• By aye_bau
      The Eve brand out of Dundee needs no introduction in these parts due to it’s impeccable craftsmanship, unique designs and tonal palette. Indeed, this Iona 4 is well-made, very sleek and is very light for the bang it brings.  It has been well-cared for and has no issues other than one very slightly wiggly-on-the-turn machinehead that otherwise keeps solid tuning. No knocks, scratches or dings, no buzzes, no hums or cut-outs.  The electronics may take getting used to but a blast when you do. There is no master volume and no blend knobs...so once you “get” it, a sense of tonal balance and a good ear tend to result.  At least I think so! The .more advanced players will not have an issue with it I am sure. The pups get J Bass and Musicman tones easy...but really, your imagination (and your pedals) are the only limit. 
      There is a similar bass on Bass Direct now at £1420, to offer proof of value of these fine instruments. It’s an absolute steal at this going price. Plus, it almost never gets sold on in the second hand market..that’s how good these basses are. 
      I am selling as it’s surplus to needs (I have an Iona Elite) and also need to dispose of part ofthe collection for Christmasy goodies. This bass has never been gigged and has stayed in a smoke-free, dog-less and drug free home. I would by far prefer to arrange personal delivery/exchange in London  (bass is in Tooting) given the quality of the instrument. I do regret that I can’t offer a home trial so a preamp and some good headphones may be useful on meetup.
      Contact me though if couriers are absolutely required and I’ll let you arrange it so you can control transport and insurance. It doesn’t cone with a case but will be in a gig nag well-packed and padded. 

Eve Iona 4 —-Specifications: 

-light-weight American ash body with wenge centre block, natural oil finish
              -Sapele 3 piece, quarter swan neck with oil finish, Sipo headstock with ash veneer
              -Wenge fretboard 16” radius, 34” scale
              -1 x Eve J and 1 x Eve dual coil pickups
       (Ken Armstrong-made)
              -2 band eq : volume Jazz (push-pull, active-passive), volume Soapbar (push-pull, series/parallel), treble boost/cut. bass boost/cut.
              -Black hardware + Schaller strap locks
              -Spector Pro bridge
              -Warwick tuners
              -ABM adjustable brass Nut
              -nut width 55mm
              - Weight: 3.6 kg (very light yet balanced) 

Thanks for looking and Happy Holidays!