Dear guest,

Welcome to the biggest community for bass players in Europe. You'll find the site a great source of information and advice.

Why not sign up now and:

• Say hello - tell us about your playing, your gear and where you're from.
  • Search the database for inspiration or to find out more about your instrument
  • Upload an avatar and profile picture
  • Buy one of the thousands of items in our marketplace
  • Safely sell your items to a community of proven enthusiasts
  • Upload pictures, audio and videos
  • Buy exclusive items at discount through our shop (coming soon!)

Go on, click the button and become part of it today!

New: Sign up and get 20% off tickets for the London Bass Guitar Show - and we'll see you there!

Fleabay85

FS/FT Pedulla Thunderbolt - 999,-
£1290

Really nice handmade pedulla from 93'.
Comes with original case.
Vol-Blend.Tone and mid switch.
The pickups are active bartolini with custom barolini preamp.
Well balanced, light weight.

Gallery:

https://[email protected]/?

Ke_pernyo_foto_2017-04-04_-_12.41.42.png

Edited by Fleabay85

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By joeabass

• By TAzMilitello

FOR SALE this awesome GODIN A5 SA ULTRA FRETLESS Natural. Original bag included. LAST PRICE DROP TO 1100€ = (about 990 GBP) SHIP COSTS EXCLUDED!
      Great aesthetic conditions (4/5), perfect functional conditions (5/5)!
      I sell because I bought a fretless solid body + 5 strings double bass. Great possibility and convenience of having a magnetic (like Jaco) sound and a very deep and truthful like double bass (Piezo) acoustic sound.
      Foreign Currency: about payments different from the Euros currency you can pay by clicking using this ►Transferwise bank transfer◄ link.
      I am NOT INTERESTED IN EXCHANGES/PERMUTS. Thank you! 😉
      A little test of this bass here:

The new semi-acoustic bass of the Godin house has various sound possibilities. Thanks to the piezo pickup with the single transducers for each bridge saddle and with dedicated preamp on the body, the Low Profile Lace Sensor magnetic pickup with side volume and tone controls and 13-pin midi bass with integrated controller. Separate outputs Magnetic (passive), Magnetic + Piezo selectable (Active), and the famous 13 pin (like the GK-3B but with piezo bridge) with its dedicated controller for access to the computer and the synth. And anti-feedback system.
      Specifications:
      Rock Maple neck
      Fretless Ebony keyboard
      Radius of the keyboard: 16 "
      Scale: 34 "
      1 13/16 "deep to the nut
      2-rooms Silver Leaf in maple to the body
      Solid spruce top
      Lace Sensor Slim Low Profile magnetic pickup
      Volume control and lateral tone for the magnetic pickup
      Saddles custom Godin Transducers and custom preamp 3 band with blend (Magnetic / Piezo)
      Midi 13 pin + controller and effect level
      Natural Semi-Gloss finish
      Bass is located in Italy (Sicily). No problems for international fast shipping (following prices including anti shock packaging):
      To Italy: 30€ (1/2 working days) To Ireland/Great Britain: 60€ (4/5 working days) To Germany and Austria: 45€ (3/4 working days) To Spain: 60€ (4/5 working days) To France: 65€ (4/5 working days) To Lithuania: 75€ (4/5 working days) To Romania: 80€ (4/5 working days) To Belgium, Luxembourg and the Netherlands: 65€ (3/4 working days) To Czech Republic (CZ): 70€ (4/5 working days) To USA and Canada: 110€ (6/8 working days)  
      Feedback and photos here: 

• By MikanHannille
      I never though I'd do this but here it goes....

Selling my looovely USA MTD Norm Stockton Saratoga #28. Bought from bassdirect last summer.
      Specs here:

The neck is lovely and the tone is to die for. This ALMOST ticks all the boxes for me. ALMOST because it is a tad heavy for me. I realised that I really need lighter bass. This weighs 4.4kgs. I thought I could cope with the weight but unfortunately too much after 1 set. 

This bass comes with protec gig bag. I'd rather you have it collected than couriered because of the cost of this bass and for you too try it before you buy. But can also ship if really required.

This is for sale only as I need the dosh to fund a custom order. 
      Add trade option/part exchange.
      Will trade for a lightweight bass Lakland/Mike Lull etc. + cash adjustment.
      Hit me up with your offers.

• By Morgy666
      Hi!! I’m searching a Fender Jaguar Bass American Standard with the PJ configuration. Only very good conditions. The bass must be shipped to Italy. Tks a lot
      ps: can be ok also the mex “Troy Sanders Signature” version 
    • By dougal
      *** SOLD ***
      Up for grabs is my Sadowsky NYC VINTAGE PJ4

Jazz body and neck with Precision pickup in the middle and a Jazz style pickup at the bridge.
      It is in excellent condition. Nice and light.  Superb tone, slim neck and quick playing action.
      Weight: 7.8 lbs. Serial: 5780.
      FINISH | '59 Burst
      BODY | Alder
      NECK | Maple 21 frets
      FINGERBOARD | Ebony, 12" Radius, 1 1/2" Nut Width, Vintage Tint
      PICKGUARD | Tortoise
      HARDWARE | Chrome
      PICKUPS | Sadowsky P/J
      WEIGHT | 7.8 lbs. (3.54 kg)
      The history of this bass as far back as I know it is:
      Andy Baxter http://andybaxterbass.com/details.php?id=715 sold the bass to psychoandy in the summer of 2014 with "one careful owner".  
      I bought the bass from psychoandy in November of the same year. 
      So it's had three very careful owners. It's no longer quite as pristine as when it arrived to me: there is some buckle rash, a shallow 1" scratch in the lacquer on the player side lower horn (I can't get a decent photo but if it's a deal breaker I can post what I have) - and the output jack has a tendency to work loose.
      I am selling because I need to liberate some cash for a project (non-bass) I'm working on, and whilst this was once my 'go-to' bass for all occasions, it has fallen out of favour. I have a 5-string Metro that ticks many of the boxes this does, and my four string of favour is currently a yamaha BB2024.
      It comes in the hard case it came to me in (as pictured on the baxter web link) and I am prepared to ship at the buyers expense and risk.  Local pick-up from Chertsey, Woking or central London is preferred. I am also willing to drive to meet if it's a reasonable distance (for some petrol money).
      Please feel free to ask questions. The only trade option is a beaten up old Fender USA precision valued at less than £650 + remainder of cash my way. That may be a pipe dream, let's see. Sensible offers considered.
      Feedback thread here: